Deepthroating

StraightCock4Her

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Can you, how long did it take you to learn to, and why in the hell did you try to do it in the first place? :eek: :biggrin1: :smile:

Oh and how much harder is it on a thicker/bigger dick than a normal 5 incher?

I'm taking applications :redface: :biggrin1:

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Yes I can to a certain extent, not for very long periods of time but I have been practicing recently.
I became intensely curious about it after meeting someone I developed romantic interest in who was large. Also it's a big turn-on to see the guy's face when you do it, if you can manage a peek while getting your face stuffed that is. Still hot to imagine at the very least.
It's definitely harder on a big guy, but well worth the trouble and time it takes.

StraightCock4Her

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
...I have been practicing recently.
I became intensely curious about it after meeting someone I developed romantic interest in who was large. Also it's a big turn-on to see the guy's face when you do it...

...well worth the trouble and time it takes.

I like how you think, it's all hot and you like to give pleasure. Drop me an application! :biggrin1:

I wonder what part of Tx you're from :wink::wink:

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I am in the same area you are. But I am not originally from Texas, I stayed here for college (TCU) after moving here in high school.

Giving pleasure is sublime!

Last edited:

StraightCock4Her

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Giving pleasure is sublime!

So true... There's just something about touching someone in the right way, running your fingers over the right spot, or licking them... And then you get to see their physical joy and moaning or screaming... Mmm...

There's something about a girl moaning in my ear while I'm about to cum inside her... It just makes my orgasm that much more enjoyable, feeling every little move inside her and my muscles contract while my cum spurts out a few times and I moan.

I just don't know what I'd do without those kind of sensations... Eat lots of chocolate? :biggrin1:

StraightCock4Her

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah I've never gagged sucking cock as far as I remember... but get an advil stuck in the back of my throat and watch me gag.

Wait, you know what deep throating is right? The guy's head is like all the way down your throat, if his cock is long enough he could be down by where your adam's apple... would... be.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
Wait, you know what deep throating is right? The guy's head is like all the way down your throat, if his cock is long enough he could be down by where your adam's apple... would... be.
I know... duh lol.. I had a large advil stuck in the back of my throat and my body made me throw up.. I have no trouble with cock tho.

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
IME, the gag reflex is psychological...so it can be overcome. The 1st gag reflex is at the back of the throat if I'm not mistaken. A trick to overcome this one is to let the cock slide in along the roof of the mouth. Of course with a big one therein lays the problem -- it will hit the bottom too and there lay the most receptors. The key I've found is to just relax, and realize once the reflex is activated there isn't any way to overcome it at that particular moment...you just have to stop and let it subside and try, try again. That's the fun!

Cant_Stop

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
IME, the gag reflex is psychological...so it can be overcome. The 1st gag reflex is at the back of the throat if I'm not mistaken. A trick to overcome this one is to let the cock slide in along the roof of the mouth. Of course with a big one therein lays the problem -- it will hit the bottom too and there lay the most receptors. The key I've found is to just relax, and realize once the reflex is activated there isn't any way to overcome it at that particular moment...you just have to stop and let it subside and try, try again. That's the fun!

Sounds like you pretty much know what you're doing, hehe.

D_season 5

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
ladies...if u want to learn how to take ur man all the way down...first...relax...really relax...if necessary...take a sniff on some poppers...i dated a girl years ago..and she introduced me to poppers...she whipped out the brown bottle...did a sniff in each nostrils...and she was all ready to swallow what her eyes were beholding...

next....there is a spot on a guys cock and the throat...where you need to push the fuck piece down...and keep ur fuckin hands off his breeder...if he wanted a hand job..he most likely would have done the hand job in the shower...

its called a BLOW JOB...for this reason...as u continue to have the his breeder slide down ur throat...BLOW AIR out from the sides of your mouth...while his breeder is still lodged in your throat...once you have him all the way down...your gonna just love knowing your in complete control of this man...he is at your mercy...and ur feeling his huge breeder head down ur throat as his pubes at this point..should be in your nostrils...move ur head from side to side...so he can feel how great this feeling is...and you can and will stretch your throat muscles...once there is enuf thick spit on his breeder...start to fuck him with your throat...and if u need to take a hit on that brown bottle...let him know....grab the bottle from his strong hands...and he will open it for you...close off one of your nostrils while u inhale...and he then will do your other nostril...
this is not rocket science here...its pure conquest over his breeder...and he may shoot his baby batter while he is down your throat...i promise...if he does...u won't take any of it...for its down your throat not on ur tongue...and its the tongue that tells you what his baby batter tastes like...

wish you well....and you will enjoy this...make it your new passion...and if he is a real man...a little bit from your teeth on his breeder...keeps him at attention...

ShowOff

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I know... duh lol.. I had a large advil stuck in the back of my throat and my body made me throw up.. I have no trouble with cock tho.

Funny you should mention this.. my wife always had headaches when I wanted to have sex.. so I dusted my cock with some crushed aspirin and told her she can take it orally or as a suppository. Miraculously, her headache disappeared.

OhButYes

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Funny you should mention this.. my wife always had headaches when I wanted to have sex.. so I dusted my cock with some crushed aspirin and told her she can take it orally or as a suppository. Miraculously, her headache disappeared.

i'm so going to remember this and use it some time. LMAO

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
LOL it was of the liquid type, but I'm sure it would have worked either way.