Deepthroating

eurobottle

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey guys,

So my boyfriend and I were fooling around earlier today and I attempted to deepthroat his dick for the first time. He's around 8" in length, by 5-6" in girth. The problem is, theres this brick wall at the back of my throat that wont let me take him. I tried using some ID Millennium lube on his head before going down, and I was able to take it for a little bit.
Shortly after, my throat was super sore. I'm not allergic to the lube as I've done that with it before. But I think his size was just a bit too big.
Does anyone know if this is something I will get used to? I love to deepthroat, and he loves it even more. But I don't want to walk around all the time with a sore neck.
I'd take a picture, but he's camera shy. I'll coax him one day. I promise.
Any advice for a Canadian Gay Boy? :redface:

bravestarr

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
From a woman's point of skillz lol ............

Deepthroating skill is not learned over night so get busy on the following exercise. Just take in the penis to the point right before your gag reflex, and then practice taking a bit more until you feel you're going to gag, then slowly and confidently back off or remove the penis from your mouth. Repeating this exercise will take away from the panic associated with the gag reflex and help you to overcome it.

And dont forget the most important tool in your fellatio routine is your hand. You should be using it to provide the rest of the stimulation you can't with your mouth, with a firm, hopefully slick, grip.

Happy sucking lol

eurobottle

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Thanks Oakland and Starr!

You and I are on the same track, Starr. Tee hee. I don't have much gagging issues as I do with not being able to swallow it. I guess I just need to relax a bit. But I will take your advice to heart.

Boy, does he ever have a surprise waiting for him when he comes home tonight. *devilish smile*

bravestarr

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hahaha just dont tell him youre taking the advice of a straight woman lol ... usually men are good with sucking cocks lol just pretend Im a gay guy ... Tee Hee

Jake90

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Look up to the ceiling, feel your neck extend... OK that's how you want your neck when you're deep throating. I'm new to this too and experienced that 'brick wall' when on my knees sucking guys. I followed the advice on here about neck extension and used a position where I could get the right angle. Amazing feeling when you get swallow it!

B_qualitymn

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Dear eurobottle,
when you really want to deepthroath a big dick you just has to take it deep into your mouth and try to swallow it , just that. In the beginning you're start gagging, it's normal, cause you've to get used to it. As a matter of fact, you won't lost the dick into your stomach, cause it's attached at your boyfriends body ;-) got it?
Lots of succes man ;)

EdWoody

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I would say it's a matter of angle of attack.

For example, when swallowing my boyfriend, he's curved upwards, so we need to be in 69 position or him coming at my face upside down in some way for it to work. Then I have no problem. But if he's coming at me face on, it just ain't gonna go - like you said, brick wall.

But I know with other guys I've fucked around with, other positions have worked better. You have to figure out the shape of his dick relative to the shape of your throat, and then go for the angle that works for that.

hugecigarstud

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My bf can only deep throat me if he's on his back with his head hanging over the side and I'm going slow with my nuts on his forehead...he loves to do this, however.

eurobottle

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Excellent guys, thanks soooooo much!
Starr, tee hee. <3
Phil, I was thinking about anti-nausea pills. Good idea!
Jake, that's what he recommended, but I can't feel anything different. Obviously I'm 'special' haha.
Quality, LV, excellent. I will try that. I want to so bad, I just need to figure out the best way to go around it. He makes noises like I've never heard before when I swallow his head.

mandoman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Try swallowing, at the moment it feels stuck. The act of swallowing usually relaxes the throat muscles once it is done, and stops the gag reflex at the same time.

redhot_megan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
How much does girth make a difference in deepthroating?? I imagine there are some that are too thick to be dt'd, right?? I was wondering this recently when I had a similar situation of "hitting the wall" at the back of my throat with someone I really wanted to swallow.

xoMegan

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
ok you have to really want this. when I first started trying to DT I had the same issue with one huge beautiful cock. I went to an adult store and bought a dildo about the same size if not thicker.

I took it home and began to practice. I kept hitting the same wall. One day I said to myself fuck it and kept pushiing. Suddenly I felt a pop and it slide down past the wall and soon my lips were at the base.

If it was 6.5 to 7 I would say it might not happen, but 5.5 to 6 you should be able to open your throat up.

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
How much does girth make a difference in deepthroating?? I imagine there are some that are too thick to be dt'd, right?? I was wondering this recently when I had a similar situation of "hitting the wall" at the back of my throat with someone I really wanted to swallow.

xoMegan
Girth is the ultimate no go. You can learn to control your gag reflex, but if itis too thick your options are more limited.

Like this one
http://www.lpsg.org/140301-when-doubt-i-just-whip.html

Last edited:

joeweekend

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hey guys, here's a picture of my boyfriends piece semi-hard.

Talk about a teasing picture message to receive while you're at work! :eek:

SWEET meat. But it's definitely not going to go deep easily.

Remember one thing about deepthoating: you don't have to bury it and keep it buried. In fact, that's kind of dull for the guy on the receiving end. Dip it in all the way, then withdraw slowly and he'll be dying for you to do it again. Torture yourself trying to keep it in deep and he'll just be wondering when you're going to get moving and providing stimulation again.