Deepthroating

Solvejg

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I am seeing a man at the moment who is very large. I estimate around the 8inch mark (i have been with a few 7incher's in the past and he is a lot bigger). He has an upward bent cock.

In the past i have always been able to deepthroat without difficulty. With my current guy i can have him thrust all the way in but his cock when i pull him out pulls against my tonsils and makes me retch.

I was wondering if anyone has any advice on this topic for me. I want to make my man very happy. (He says he already is because he has never been deepthroated before but i want to make it a lot better).

Solvejg

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yes we have done this but we both prefer me being a total submissive and him holding my pigtails and ramming it home so to speak which isn't possible from that angle.

I was more wondering if someone had any tips or ways to move my head or something to stop this happening.:redface:

LADave

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If you can't do what the other poster said then you're out of luck. Just the basic physical anatomy of the two of you make it so it won't work. His dick curves up. You're throat curves down.

D_John Fitzwilly Kennedy

Account Disabled
Media
Line your throat up with his curvature, like tytn said, the 69 position.
Meanwhile get a banana and just keep practicing, then go buy yourself a whole smoked sausage, make sure its one at least 8 inches long and about 5 1/2 around and practice, practice,practice..pretty soon no matter how he serves his sausage, you will be able to handle it and actually enjoy it.
P.S. when you pull that sausage past the part of your throat that always makes you want to throw up, RELAX and it won't be long, you will not have any gag reflexes to wrooy about. I promise you.

Yes we have done this but we both prefer me being a total submissive and him holding my pigtails and ramming it home so to speak which isn't possible from that angle.

I was more wondering if someone had any tips or ways to move my head or something to stop this happening.:redface:

will you marry me??!??!:tongue:

Solvejg

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well I just kept going for it and now i have a higher pain tollerance. He was so vigerous today the back of my throat started to bleed and it was only a slight pain. It hurts now but was so worth it. Plus this is why ice water was invented.

He is a bit annoyed I cut my hair short the other day similiar to ramona flowers so no more piggy tails for a while.

Make sure you either hold your breath or breathe thru your nose, dont breathe thru your mouth...it will help your gagflex...

Well I just kept going for it and now i have a higher pain tollerance. He was so vigerous today the back of my throat started to bleed and it was only a slight pain. It hurts now but was so worth it. Plus this is why ice water was invented.

He is a bit annoyed I cut my hair short the other day similiar to ramona flowers so no more piggy tails for a while.

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
What about lay on your back with your head hanging off the bed? he can enter you and your throat and mouth will be perfectly lined up.

And if your down then he can full on give it to you.

large_seven

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Lick his ass while giving him a vigorous lived up hj at the same time and be sloppy with. He will probably die. Don't forget to suck his balls and let him cum in your throat.

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Line your throat up with his curvature, like tytn said, the 69 position.
Meanwhile get a banana and just keep practicing, then go buy yourself a whole smoked sausage, make sure its one at least 8 inches long and about 5 1/2 around and practice, practice,practice..pretty soon no matter how he serves his sausage, you will be able to handle it and actually enjoy it.
P.S. when you pull that sausage past the part of your throat that always makes you want to throw up, RELAX and it won't be long, you will not have any gag reflexes to wrooy about. I promise you.
Bad advise. Bananas can break and possibly choke you. There is no food I can think of that should be used.