Deepthroating???

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by sizequeen55434, Feb 24, 2007.

1. sizequeen55434

sizequeen55434 New Member

Albums:
    Could anyone demonstrate to me how to get the last 1/2 inch of that last 9.5 inches down my throat? I just can't seem to conquer it. I've been with this guy for 2 years and have always had that challenge. I have slowly worked my way up to 9 inches but can't seem to finish the job. I'd really like to please my big black cock but I just can't seem to do it completely. Since I'm a sizequeen and all I'd like to accomplish this. If any of you have any ideas or hints or could help me finish this that would be great.

2. buddy629

buddy629 Member

Albums:
    Flavored lube is always nice for giving oral. Keeps things tasty and slick. I can slide a flagpole down my throat without flinching with a little flavored lube on the end of it. Turns any dick into a cum shooting lollipop....My favorite brand for oral is I.D. brand....
    favorite flavor.....Big Banana (go figure;)

3. Big Tex

Big Tex New Member

The only girls who were able to take all of me did two things. First, rather than suck or push me all the way in, they each tried to swallow me, like food. The other thing was OJ. Drink some OJ and swish it around and gargle it like mouthwash before you swallow it. It leaves a nice flim of lubricant coating your throat and helps.

That last bit it always the hardest.

Draft saved Draft deleted