Deepthroating

B_The Greek Dude

Experimental Member
Media
It was probably intended to prevent objects from getting stuck in your throat; the reason you choke, cough and gag is to try and force it out of your throat.

As far as actually deepthroating a penis: It shouldn't really matter all that much, actually. Deepthroating is all psychological, and i'm more than sure he can get off without it. If he insists on doing it (and dumping him isn't an option), then insist that you be in control, and go SLOW with it. Much like putting it in the OTHER end of your digestive tract, you can't expect it to work the first time.

BBTM

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Mr Moose

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
well if deepthroating is like choaking, i should be used to it even though im a complete virgin! i choak all the time (calamari rings and spaghetti are evil, yet soooo good) and never gag...

ChicagoWuff

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
For most people... The gag reflex is activated by pressure on the back of their tongue. Press your middle finger to the center of your tongue and press down... Slide that along the middle of your tongue towards your throat. If you begin to gag at the point where your tongue and throat meat, then it's a simple physical reaction. You just need practice, preferably using dildos or real cocks. (Or I suppose a toothbrush like in the Wiki article would work too, but won't teach you how to breath through your nose.)

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
the trick is to RELAX... get comfortable with the cock your deep sucking, and don't let it bother YOU!
a trick of mine: if the cock is bent upwards [the most common], just do oral laying on the bed with your tummy facing up! so THAT the cock adjusts to your natural throat shape. THAT'S why downward bent cocks are easier to SUCK! :D

BigMeatNJ

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think gagging is all part of the experience. When your mouth fills with so much spit you can't hold it anymore it's like you mouth is cumming.

Novaboy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
69. In that position, the direction of the cock will better match the direction of your throat.

I was just going to post this same response. It's definately easier from that angle. (unless the cock is a downward curver)

I have no gag reflex any more (practice makes perfect) and can swallow any lenth. I've done a real measured on top 9 incher. If a cock is super thick it does cause problems. Just keep trying.

Novaboy