Deepthroating

Redsquall

Just Browsing
Media
I've heard several different things on this. Some say it's a psychological thing and doesn't feel that amazing, and others say its like the best thing ever.

Care to share your thoughts?

Grindin

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My friends say it's the best thing ever. Personally, I have yet to expirience that , but I'm expecting big things when I do get deepthroated.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
That was my hook with my last BF. I used to swallow him all the way and it drove him wild. Got me fired up, too, knowing how turned on I could get him.

powerthroat

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Deepthroating is my favorite thing to do and the single biggest reason why size DOES matter to me...at least as far as a long term partner go. I don't need a huge dick in my ass (although that feels awesome too), but I get such an immense satisfaction from taking a big one down my gullet, and hearing him sigh or moan appreciatively.

seamonster

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've heard several different things on this. Some say it's a psychological thing and doesn't feel that amazing, and others say its like the best thing ever.

Deep throat feels awesome to receive. it is alot more intense than a normal blowjob.

cocktoberfest

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

Its totally different. Deep-throating is like fucking a hot throat while a normal blow is more like a licking/jacking sensation.

rover86

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Deep throat feels awesome to receive. it is alot more intense than a normal blowjob.

its great to receive it; but if giving is your thing, its a great accomplishment. which turns into a turn on. so i think both ends can be enjoyable...

njmissy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
It has been my experience that deepthroating drives a man wild. Although, I have to say, that usually someone who can deepthroat also gives great head. Even the bf's I have had who I couldn't deepthroat (cause they were small) would go wild when I gave them head.
My skill has developed over the years and i find the single best thing to drive a guy crazy is working your throat muscles like you are chugging a glass of water. I am told it feels great!!

Just my 2 cents!

Missy

CuriousGuy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've had well-endowed guys tell me that they look upon someone who can deepthroat them as very special, enthusiastic, committed sex partners. One guy told me that lots of bottoms could accomodate him anally but a
precious few put forth the time and hard work to provide him this rare treat. He considered it a more intimate act than actual anal penetration.

Aplus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
It has been my experience that deepthroating drives a man wild. Although, I have to say, that usually someone who can deepthroat also gives great head. Even the bf's I have had who I couldn't deepthroat (cause they were small) would go wild when I gave them head.

Just my 2 cents!

Missy

I'd have to agree with that first part. Deepthroating really goes feel great and I think it can have a different, if not more intense feeling then when it's less deep. I don't believe being able to deep-throat automatically makes someone great at giving all-around head. And to me, a great bj involves the givers hands too sometimes and a willingness to lick the balls. These kinds of extra or added things aren't always involved. And I also think a great bj involves great rhythm, which doesn't always have anything to do with a person's ability to deep-throat. So while deep-throating goes generally feel fantastic, it can get old if that's all they know how to do. Too much of anything I guess with me.

Last edited:

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

You have to be kidding........doesn't feel amazing???? I love when a guy is sucking my cock and I can feel his nose hit my pubes and his chin tickle my balls.....I love when he takes it all the way down and holds it there while he moves his tongue around......It ain't "psychological", It's HEAVEN

Danny D

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have had to guys deepthroat me, one of them was on set of "deepthroat tryout" on BM, and the other was with Ashley Rider but when i was, firstly i was shocked that it could be done!! lol
Secondly it helps if your cock isnt solid as it slides down rather than bending and starting to hurt, however i REALLY enjoyed it, and when they stick there tounge out to lick your balls well that is just heaven!!

I think my next partner should be a sword swallower!!

Reactions: CuriousNJWM

jojolongdong

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Being 'deep-throated' is sometimes the most incredible sensation, once I had a very talented guy deep-throat me for well over an hour, by the time I shot my load my dick had swollen to a size that I didn't recognise. I still go looking for him sometimes over Clapham Common where I met him, but so far I've had many many others almost as good, and I particularly 'Love It' when guys can't quite manage it all but won't give up trying..... choking gagging even vomitting sometimes, it might sound weird but it really turns me on.
The biggest problem I find though is being scratched, bruised or cut along the shaft, but I am lucky having a long and down-ward curving dick.... Ideal for having guys kneel before me.

D_Geffarde Phartsmeller

Experimental Member
Media
:crying: I've never been deepthroated :frown1: I'm too thick, from what I've been told. Find a paper towel roll and add an inch to the circumference. Matt danny's suggestion sounds like a possibility but I dunno how long I could will myself to stay semi-hard with a girl's mouth all over my cock lol

Juicee Jubes

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Deepthroat expert.

I get pleasure from giving oral pleasure- deepthroat being my specialty.

Have yet to meet a cock i couldnt not bring to orgasm with my milking lips. The tongue tip is awesome, so is the hot/ cold trick. With v.special guys i gently make swallowing actions whilst Im all the way down to give sensation of being milked.

but never say never ;p [ps call me sword swallower]

Cupo

Last edited:

Azaussie

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Only once have I had a deep throat, a guy in a Mall men's room had both hands on my ass cheeks and was pulling me down into his throat as he thrust forward. I could feel the head of my cock hitting the back of his mouth and going down in his throat each time. As soon as I started to cum he just took me in his mouth and sucked me till I was well and truly finished. i would have loved to have cum in his throat though.

Reactions: CuriousNJWM