Deepthroating

D

deleted136887

I have never experienced this. I would love to.
Must be a little disconcerting though to watch one's cock disapearing down some-ones mouth.

D

deleted136887

only a few partners have ever managed it, but it feels amazing.
the pics are with one of my former girlfriends.
she was one of the best lovers i have ever been with (perhaps the best).
not only could she completely deep throat my entire cock, but she could also milk it with her throat...
she was also multi-orgasmic and would cum over and over again during our prolonged sex sessions.

Impressive photos. Instant hard-onn.

dustin7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I met a straight guy about a year ago and he was curious about getting a BJ from a guy. He was 8.5 inches x 5.5 and sticks straight out. He got really hard when I suck have of his cock. I deep throated him. He didn't say anything the first few times. After the a few more, he said it hurts because his super hard straight cock was forced to bend down my throat. I did managed to get him to cum tho.

UncutViking

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have had to guys deepthroat me, one of them was on set of "deepthroat tryout" on BM, and the other was with Ashley Rider but when i was, firstly i was shocked that it could be done!! lol
Secondly it helps if your cock isnt solid as it slides down rather than bending and starting to hurt, however i REALLY enjoyed it, and when they stick there tounge out to lick your balls well that is just heaven!!

I think my next partner should be a sword swallower!!

I have not very often been really deepthroated myself, even though I'm not huge, but having your cock completely down a warm throat of a hot guy is simply an amazing feeling. I like better being a deepthroater myself; length usually isn't the problem but when the girth exceeds 6.5 inches it's tough to get it all the way down.

luvnlg

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
This seems the like the place to share my collage story of deepthroat introduction. I started working at a gay bar while in collage and the owner was a very sexy big old bear of a man who introduced me to deepthroat. He had a long down curving cock, about 8.5 maybe 9 on a good BJ. I kept after him for weeks to play with me, in some way, and we ended up in an unused stairwell where he basicly said he didn't f--k around with employees, to which I said I would quit if he didn't want to break a rule once.
I guess he liked my pluck and proceeded to make out with me a bit. When I went down to my knees, he warned me that I was asking for more than he tought I could manage. I again challenged him to think outside the box and with that he whipped out a huge one and I tried like hell to DT it but couldn't until he actually pushed my head downover the beast. Ta Da I was inlove with DT. I really am happy to read that guys like the feeling of a throat having teh open up to recieve them, I know I like it both ways.

instynctive

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
If I'm still a little floppy, my partner can do it.. unfortunately, it gets me REALLY hard REALLY quick and she can no longer stretch her throat over it..

http://www.lpsg.org/Video-3672-taking-it-in.html#watch

She's the only one to date. There is no other sensation like it... I really want to experience cumming directly down her throat...

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
If I'm still a little floppy, my partner can do it.. unfortunately, it gets me REALLY hard REALLY quick and she can no longer stretch her throat over it..

http://www.lpsg.org/Video-3672-taking-it-in.html#watch

She's the only one to date. There is no other sensation like it... I really want to experience cumming directly down her throat...
I came 10 minutes ago and this got me hard halfway through it. Thanks for sharing

johnjacobs

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
i was only deep throated once. by my girl friend whos 5' and 95 pounds. it was incredible. obviously getting blown is awesome, but i think what really got me was watching her fit my entire cock down her throat. i'm not at all the biggest on this site, but as tiny as she is, watching her suck down a 7x6 was pretty amazing to see.

marknyc

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i agree love to deep throat large cocks... nothing like having a large cock working its way down your throat ...suddenly my throat releases and i bury my nose in his pubes... soon the throat starts to grip the large member and an airtight seal is achieved,,,, i get light headed and my goal is to see how long i can maintain the airtight seal, then pull off the massive cock, now engorged to the hilt , and start to masturbate the cock with my throat... it is the greatest feeling... that why i am always looking for hung men

D_GlennFeckless

Account Disabled
Media
I totally get off on being able to not only deepthroat a guy, but completely beat him off with my throat while slobbering all over his balls. Unlike fleshlightmouth (/me bows in respect) I *do* have a healthy gag reflex, so I have to plan ahead and be sure that my stomach is empty; guys seem to really love the feeling when my throat spasms around his head and I keep at it, gurgling and slurping away. Still looking for that cock that's too big to deepthroat. Any volunteers?

badgirl22

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I keep trying but STILL haven't been able to master the wonders of deepthroat. I shall keep trying but damn am jealous of those of you who can do this! Lucky partners!

D_GlennFeckless

Account Disabled
Media
It can be quite sickening feeling as I find it chokes me especially when he cums.
It is one of those things that takes work, and tolerance for the unpleasantrys, until you find the right combination of mindset and technique and come to realize that you absolutely love it. Sort of like southern Islay malts.

sandy25

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I find it okay with a few inches in but fully in is difficult. I dont think I will ever feel any more comfortable taking it all.