Default this!!!

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I declare today is a mental health day, and I am eating potatoes and watching American Horror Story over again and then napping. I do not care about being productive AT ALL

sleeping with Bob and Ari is my goal as is the mashed potatoes with sour cream

Y'all ever try your mash potatoes that way cuz I LOVE me some homemade mashed potatoes with sour cream on side

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I declare Halloween is a pain when our two dachshunds go bananas over anyone coming to the door and frighten all the kids.

That's why I stayed on the front porch with a friend, a bowl of candy and a bottle of wine. My cat runs to the door when the doorbell rings. "All right, another person to adore me!"

I declare today is a mental health day, and I am eating potatoes and watching American Horror Story over again and then napping. I do not care about being productive AT ALL

sleeping with Bob and Ari is my goal as is the mashed potatoes with sour cream

Y'all ever try your mash potatoes that way cuz I LOVE me some homemade mashed potatoes with sour cream on side

Fucking love potatoes!

Mashed I add cream AND salted cultured butter, ( I put the cream and the butter together in a separate saucepan and bring them up to temp just below boiling and add them to the potatoes. It stops the mash from cooling off from adding cold ingredients and it makes a lighter, fluffier mash) crushed garlic and raw minced onion. YUM.

Roasted - I par boil them in salted water with half a lemon. drain well and oven dry them, then gently tumble them into a roasting tin of hot duck fat flavoured with sprigs of rosemary, coat them and put them in a hot oven, turning once until golden and crispy on the outside.
Drain and sprinkle with pink salt and the rosemary crisps.

I declare October the month of good German craft beer and International month of the Pandemic.

Considering October is almost finished those fucking pandemics need to get fucking busy. Tick Tock.
In the mean time there's good craft beer.

Reactions: Tight_N_Juicy

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
That's why I stayed on the front porch with a friend, a bowl of candy and a bottle of wine. My cat runs to the door when the doorbell rings. "All right, another person to adore me!"

My cat thinks he's a dog. When people come over he has to check them out and has to be right there with me when I answer the door.

He's very informative to guests, announcing that he's the cat who lives here and runs shit.

He has actually defensively attacked people too. He's my guard-pussy.

I got him when he was a lil babe. He grew up with my two large dogs. He never stopped thinking he was the same size they were.

Reactions: lms28

sizehungry

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My smoochie cat does the dog thing from time to time , but couldn't guard shit , because he's a drug addict . Steals my gear and get's into it while I'm out , the thieving prick . But i've got him fucked as it's stored in a tin now , and I got him some catnip . If he jumps up onto the table while I'm having a cone and goes for my beer , whilst getting a nose full of smoke , that's his business , but I don't actively encourage him , he knows what he wants . He misses the dog as much as I do, perhaps more , so I don't really begrudge him getting smashed , besides which , he is a person in his own right , to me .

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I saw my first snow flakes today, so I declare today as the start of Winter

I declare that you are correct, for where you are...

Leaves are barely beginning to fall here! :eek:

:blush::heart:

(When it snows here, the local joke is "everyone get your razor blades, cocaine falls from the sky today!!"... Yeah. Never fuckin snows here lol)

Reactions: ronin001

creek47

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Random declaration time:

Apparently some people here who find me to be a complete bitch think I have a superiority complex or something.

I declare that I do not run the site. :)

Never claimed to :blush:

:imp::skull::bomb:
I declare

That people who get so wound up about this site should really look at their life. I side with you.

sizehungry

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
My cat thinks he's a dog. When people come over he has to check them out and has to be right there with me when I answer the door.

He's very informative to guests, announcing that he's the cat who lives here and runs shit.

He has actually defensively attacked people too. He's my guard-pussy.

I got him when he was a lil babe. He grew up with my two large dogs. He never stopped thinking he was the same size they were.