Define: Bitch.

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
We have had Real Men and The worst thing a man can be, so I am wondering how you would define bitch.

I think it's a fair topic for Women's Issues, as I hear women using the term as much as, if not more than men.

D

deleted213967

Noun:

Arch.: A female you don't like.

A man you don't like.

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
The worst thing a woman can be is not the same as bitch. Some think it's a compliment in fact. When meant in a positive way it's simply a dominant female instead of a submissive one. Just maybe a bit of a bully and therefore to use caution with.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i think bitch implies sharpness & cruelty.
i can be both sharp and cruel at times.
cross me and i'll bite you. {in a bad way, you pervs.}

B_rfj

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
We have had Real Men and The worst thing a man can be, so I am wondering how you would define bitch.

I think it's a fair topic for Women's Issues, as I hear women using the term as much as, if not more than men.

A man who enjoys having sex with as much partners as he want is a typical male with healthy sexual appetite.

A woman who enjoys having sex with as much partners as she wants is a bitch (or so they are called by many men).
:biggrin1::biggrin1:

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

A bitch can be male or female. A bitch is aggravating. A bitch is calculatingly smart and always pulling a stunt. A bitch wants more when you have none. A bitch is created by other bitches' bullshit and evil.

A bitch feels their rules are better than God and man. A bitch can pull a stunt and you wouldn't know what happened until you are snared into a OMG this is some bullshit!!! pit of her calculated plans.

A bitch will use your own shit against you.

To handle another bitch...you have to handle her by thinking like her, being her...and then when you have gathered all the necessary intel it is
time to start door slamming bitches' faces in with as many doorslams as one possibly can. For an example of one way to handle a bitch: This YOUTUBE file from the movie GI JANE--from time marker: starting at 8:17 ending at 8:34).

And you handle the man bitches in this way. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Darpon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
"Bitch" has many meanings.

To me, calling a girl a bitch is like calling a guy an asshole. It's just an insult. I don't call men and women who piss me off the same thing because they generally piss me off in different ways. A guy who is just angry and hurtful, even if he's trying to be funny? He's an asshole. An ex-girlfriend who had a lot of problems from her past and wouldn't let me help her with them at all, and pretended to be so nervous about sexual things to the extent that we never really did anything, despite how she actually slept with five men before dating me? She's a bitch. Boderline cunt.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
A bitch can be male or female.

LOL I think you have a fundamental misunderstanding of the word. "Bitch" is not gender neutral like say, the word, "actor" is.

Oh, really. :rolleyes:

Hang out at some gay bars... especially around some drag queens. You may hear "cunt" thrown in there with "bitch".

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
An ex-girlfriend who had a lot of problems from her past and wouldn't let me help her with them at all, and pretended to be so nervous about sexual things to the extent that we never really did anything, despite how she actually slept with five men before dating me :eek: ? She's a bitch. Borderline cunt.

Yeah, sounds like she was selective with her sex patnas and you were her rebound dude. That was bitchious. She could've said that she wanted to be friends with you and not have any sex. And you could've fucked one of her friends that was more receptive than she was.