define large penis

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Imported, Jul 2, 2003.

1. Imported

Gold Member

Dag: Hi kiddos.

I heard about this group by listening to The Christian & Vince Show on www.outletradio.com this past weekend. DoubleWhopperMeat was being interviewed. BTW, he was great! My 1st thought was OMG! a support group for guys with a large penis. How strange! 2ndly, I thought is their a support group for guys with a small penis?

I have a few questions for all you large penis boys:
    What exactly is a large penis?
    What determines is a large penis?
    Is 8 inches considered a large penis?
    Why a support group?

Peace & Love - dag

2. Imported

Gold Member

Dag: one more thing.
    what does C==8 mean?

3. Imported

Gold Member

ceg1526: In math, C==8 means the value of C is exactly equal to 8. However, here it has something to do with the number of items you post. I see it as a cock and balls (Freud, you out there?). The C is the head, the 8 is (are?) the balls, and the == is the shaft. The more you post, the more shaft you get.

Ceg

4. Imported

Gold Member

TragicWhiteKnight: [quote author=Dag link=board=meetgreet;num=1057164007;start=0#0 date=07/02/03 at 09:31:07]
    I have a few questions for all you large penis boys:
    Why a support group?

[/quote]

There could potentially be a gazillion answers for this, so I'll try and encompass a broad range of opinion of answers (otherwise I'd have to reveal my true feelings...and no-one wants that).

All those questions are really too closely linked to answer separately. Whoever is taken to determine a large penis determines exactly what it is. While society has its own definitions, by the nature of a support group, it can only be determined by you - if you've experienced the problems associated from having a big dick, then you've an obvious place here. And having so many similarly endowed guys in one place serves a wider social purpose.

I hope this answers a bundle of questions.

5. Imported

Gold Member

Dag: TWK,

your absolutely right! "potentially be a gazillion answers for this"

also, "All those questions are really too closely linked to answer separately.  Whoever is taken to determine a large penis determines exactly what it is.  While society has its own definitions, by the nature of a support group, it can only be determined by you - if you've experienced the problems associated from having a big dick, then you've an obvious place here.  And having so many similarly endowed guys in one place serves a wider social purpose."

This is great and I am in the right place! When I 1st heard about this forum, Honestly, I thought it was a joke! Do guys need support for having a big dick? After reading several posts, including the ones by you TWK, I have realized that this is no joke and better yet, this message board rocks! I guess I'll be posting quite frequently here.

Thanks again TWK and the whole LPSG hung gang!

;) wink wink, say no more, nudge nudge... - dag

6. B_DoubleMeatWhopper

B_DoubleMeatWhopper New Member

And, Dag, you heard my answers to those question on the Christian and Vince Show. I still hold those opinions. ;)

7. Imported

Gold Member

prepky: DMW, would you please share those with us that didnt get to hear our interview......

8. Imported

Gold Member

Donk: Dag, I'm not one of those forum Nazis that yells at a newcomer for having the nerve to post a question that has been discussed before, but your post raised several questions of a pretty general nature that have all been discussed a great deal. So, in this case, I think browsing through the board and reading the threads where these topics have come up before will give you a better grasp on the info. you seek than isolated responses to your post. Welcome to the board.

9. B_DoubleMeatWhopper

B_DoubleMeatWhopper New Member

[quote author=Dag link=board=meetgreet;num=1057164007;start=0#0 date=07/02/03 at 09:31:07]
    Why a support group?
    [/quote]

Here is a paraphrase of what I answered in the interview:

'Big' is a relative term. Some list 8" as the starting point of being big, but I think that proportion should be taken into account. What looks proportionally right on a man 6'5" can look enormous on a man much shorter. 8" should certainly be considered big on a man of any height, but girth is another dimension that must be taken into account.
    Why a support group? Guys with big dicks have issues that only other guys with big dicks can understand. Here is a place where they can be found. They can often find solutions to the problems that accompany size. If nothing else, they can find solace and cameraderie with others who have been there. They can discuss their size without bragging in a forum where such discussion is acceptable, even expected. We are free to be ourselves here in a way we are often unable to be IRL. We are a support group in a true sense of the term.

Once again, I stress that these are my views. Other members may agree or think I'm completely off-base.

10. Imported

Gold Member

H8Monga: [quote author=Dag link=board=meetgreet;num=1057164007;start=0#0 date=07/02/03 at 09:31:07]

2ndly, I thought is their a support group for guys with a small penis?

[/quote]

There are. The one I've seen measurection.com doesn't even compare to this one. It's so upbeat here (I wonder why? ::)).  I don't think I can jump in the convo there for some reason. They seem just as nice as everyone here but something is missing that's not as inviting...

11. Imported

Gold Member

Dag: [quote author=DoubleMeatWhopper link=board=meetgreet;num=1057164007;start=0#5 date=07/02/03 at 17:12:10]And, Dag, you heard my answers to those question on the Christian and Vince Show. I still hold those opinions. ;)[/quote]

DoubleMeatWhopper,

Actually my BF and I heard the last part of your interview on Christian and Vince. For the 1st 10 times or so, we had no clue what the hell you where talking about. The next day, I emailed Christian for some info (who you where & this message board) I didn't get to in time on the show. So to be totally honest, I don't know all the opinions that you talked about. I wish the show had a repeat button for all the info I missed.

Cheers - Dag

added after initial post (referring to DMW post above):
    DMW, thanks for posting your paraphrase of what was answered in your interview. very helpful info (for me atleast) indeed!  by the way, it's great to hear the voice of the postee. it makes it 100% more real (hope that makes sense), a human factor. +, your have a cool voice, I mean you sounded like a great guy. thanks again. Both of us - Dag & Jamie
    :)

12. Imported

Gold Member

Dag: [quote author=Donk link=board=meetgreet;num=1057164007;start=0#7 date=07/02/03 at 19:03:11]Dag, I'm not one of those forum Nazis that yells at a newcomer for having the nerve to post a question that has been discussed before, but your post raised several questions of a pretty general nature that have all been discussed a great deal. So, in this case, I think browsing through the board and reading the threads where these topics have come up before will give you a better grasp on the info. you seek than isolated responses to your post. Welcome to the board.[/quote]

Donk,  Forum Nazis  :-/  I Hope not.
    I'm sure the questions (above) have been ask a billion times +. Like any message board that has new comers (like myself) it should be ok and expected that the "same questions" will be asked over and over again.  This board is way to HUGE (like the size of most penis's here) to read everything.  Oh yah! I have been reading old posts and I discovered one the I have a real good interest in. Cut vs. Uncut. I did notice that DMW indicated that this topic had been posted loads of times before.  Should I post a reply? Should I not? Should I just keep reading and keep my thoughts to myself? Doesn't sound like much of a message board to me.

??? - dag

13. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

[quote author=Dag link=board=meetgreet;num=1057164007;start=0#11 date=07/03/03 at 07:37:44]Should I post a reply? Should I not? Should I just keep reading and keep my thoughts to myself? Doesn't sound like much of a message board to me.[/quote]

By all means find your subject in an old topic and post a response to it. It keeps the conversation going and gives us old farts a fresh perspective.

Please don't keep your thoughts to yourself - there are thousands of members in this forum but only a relative few express their thoughts. That makes your desire to communicate especially important to us.

And if you want to really get into the camaraderie at LPSG, try visiting the chatroom via the link above. You'll have to join our MSN group, but it'll be worth it, trust me.

Pecker

14. Imported

Gold Member

throb919: [quote author=bilbobagginsx link=board=meetgreet;num=1057164007;start=0#12 date=07/03/03 at 07:49:42]
    Please don't keep your thoughts to yourself - there are thousands of members in this forum but only a relative few express their thoughts.  That makes your desire to communicate especially important to us.

And if you want to really get into the camaraderie at LPSG, try visiting the chatroom via the link above.  You'll have to join our MSN group, but it'll be worth it, trust me.
    [/quote]
    Dag--I've only been here a couple weeks myself. I personally think you're a great fresh new voice and I enjoy "reading" you. Lookin' forward to lots more...!

Pecker--so that's where everybody is. Unfortunately for me, MSN Chat isn't Macintosh-compatible. < sigh >

Tony

15. Imported

Gold Member

Dag: [quote author=Chubby-Sexy link=board=meetgreet;num=1057164007;start=0#9 date=07/03/03 at 00:31:06]

There are. The one I've seen measurection.com doesn't even compare to this one. It's so upbeat here (I wonder why? ::)).  I don't think I can jump in the convo there for some reason. They seem just as nice as everyone here but something is missing that's not as inviting...
    [/quote]

Chubby-Sexy,
    www.measurection.com is pretty informative.

check out this link: Love that foreskin?

http://www.measurection.com/forums/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=uncut&Number=49724

::)  - dag

Throb919 - right on, thanks for the compliment  :)
    and i too use a Macintosh, so no chat room for me. :-/

Draft saved Draft deleted