Define: REAL MAN

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Generally though, you can't keep things real with women.

You can't walk up to a woman and say, "I'm really only talking to you because I want sex, but am too cheap to buy a prostitute."

Women get real pissy if you keep things too real.

The funniest things in life are true. :biggrin1:

overreactor

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Im more the (pathetic) knight in shiny armor type of guy
I'm loyal as shit, put myself last, always.
Don't think much of myself and shy

I wish i was more confident

Nice guys finish last

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure

You can't walk up to a woman and say, "I'm really only talking to you because I want sex, but am too cheap to buy a prostitute."

If a man only saw me as a hole to put his cock in, then I would appreciate knowing this beforehand so I could politely tell him, "No thanks, we're not a good fit." There's plenty of women out there looking for casual sex. It'd be in his best interest to go find one of them.

I relate best to Gillette's answer wrt to the issue of what defines a real man. Accepting responsibility for actions and inactions, balanced decision-making, considers consequences of actions, and exhibits grace under pressure.

Last edited:

D_Mansworthy Meatwrench III

Experimental Member
Media
A Real Man- Enters any situation, takes control, and gets the job done with the absolute minimum of "fuck around" time. It is a diminishment to "serious get-shit-done" when he thinks about gays, animals, and hugging women who are crying over Sex in the City episodes.

After all, none of those things fix the leaking faucet, swap out heads in your car because you hammered down and warped the shitty aluminum bastards, or unclog the shitter for the 18th time after you got done. A Mans' best friend is his dick, and his dog, not in that order either. Somewhere in there is a girl, a car, his TV, and a kick-ass Chicken Fried Steak. In that order.

A Real Man is made up of his actions AND words, and sticks to both, not what others do, or what they say. Only Politicians pick one or the other. You do the hard things, when no one else will.

Perhaps none of those "real" things are taught anymore. Which is why "older men" are sometimes seen as either very old children, or "Real Men" by women. It depends on which side of the fence you stand. And most likely, it is because "Older Men" are old enough to not give a shit what anyone thinks, they just want to relax, and not hear a bunch of bullshit. And get the job done.

If I wanted to be a woman, I would act like one. I am a Man, so I do not.
After all, that is what women are for. And not Men.

And Yes, you CAN walk up to women and ask for sex.
That is called, "Being a Man and Going for It".
It isn't like they can't figure this out, not like they don't know why you are here.

It is a testament to a Man (and Woman) when they skip the bullshit, and know exactly what they want, when they want it. Unfortunately......not many on either side have the backbone or balls to....."get the job done". Not even in something as simple as Sex.

From my past experience, you either go big, or go home. You either try it, or sit the game out. Go for broke, or go broke. I got one life, no guarantees, and swinging dick, so the world is mine if I want it. Wasting time on bullshit is the biggest disservice a Man can do to the World. And a Woman too.

D_Prudence_Admonition_Drightits

Experimental Member
Media

This speaks to the generalization of all men are dogs waiting to hump anything with a hole. Is this the message you are trying to send?

There is a time and place for everything and it takes a real man to recognize.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
A Real Man- Enters any situation, takes control, and gets the job done with the absolute minimum of "fuck around" time. It is a diminishment to "serious get-shit-done" when he thinks about gays, animals, and hugging women who are crying over Sex in the City episodes.
a real man doesn't feel the need to take control of every situation. :rolleyes:

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
All I can say is that I'm glad kingdongilingus doesn't get to decide what a real man is for the rest of us. To me, the person he described is nothing short of a misogynistic control freak.
indeed.
a real man strives to control himself, not those around him.

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media
If a man only saw me as a hole to put his cock in, then I would appreciate knowing this beforehand so I could politely tell him, "No thanks, we're not a good fit." There's plenty of women out there looking for casual sex. It'd be in his best interest to go find one of them.

You're missing one simple fact: if they tell you that up front then they won't get to have sex you.

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Oh I'm not missing your point. I avoid any hint of this in reality by being very open about what I want & need myself without placing an agenda on what others are bringing to the table. I am extremely picky about my sexual partners and can easily do without. I am not into playing games particularly those played to get sex or love, why bother. Just give me some sex toys thanks, if that is how it is going to be. Then again, I am not on the make and haven't been for at least a decade, so take that for what it's worth.

Last edited: