Defined Abs vs Big cocks - Which is more common?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by marcusd85, Jul 13, 2007.

1. marcusd85

marcusd85 New Member

Dear All,

Ah, my first thread.

I have been wondering for awhile now; there are guys with huge cocks and there are guys with defined abs (if you have both, then well done!), but which do you think is more common?

I personally think that one is more likely to run into a guy with a huge cock than a guy with defined abs.

Thoughts?

2. love2showoff

love2showoff New Member

Albums:
    That is a weird but interesting question...I have both, but I've read the more the stomach protrudes it sheaths the base of the penis so it appears shorter...Although to answer your question I think it is a lot easier to be born with a big cock than with a 6 or 8 pack...

3. B_big dirigible

B_big dirigible New Member

Strange question.

There are apples, and there are oranges; which one are you more likely to run into?

4. viking1

Gold Member

I'd say defined abs are more common. You can work out to get defined abs, and most anybody can do that. A big cock is by nature and we have no choice in that. I personally have seen few big cocks in real life, but plenty of defined abs.

5. B_ScaredLittleBoy

B_ScaredLittleBoy New Member

Not that it matters but six packs may be more common. I don't have nor want a six pack myself because well I'm lazy but also it's hard to add any more to the masterpiece that is my body :biggrin1: haha.

I attached a pic of a man who has it all :cool:

Well, a six pack and a big dick (so they say)

PS...depends how big the 'big dick' is too...if you're talking anything above the average then probably more big dicks than six packs.

Attached Files:

6. ganja4me

Gold Member

Albums:
    I think it depends how big you're talking here. If you are just talking above average then it's hard to say there are a lot. If you mean like a 10" than I would say the defined abs are definitely more common.

7. B_andyo

B_andyo New Member

hmm 6 pack... anyone can have it.... big dick u born with it...

8. sdg475

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I'd say defined abs are more common. Hard work can get you defined abs (if you have a 6 pack and don't exercise at all I hate you ;p), but you are more or less stuck with whatever cock you were given. The ratio might shift as you go up in age though, i'd be pretty impressed if I saw a 60 year old with tight abs.

Draft saved Draft deleted