Defining Our 'Percentage' of Gayness

B_curiousme01

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
When I first joined, I was working on my Profile and came to the question about percentage of gayness. I skipped this part and thought about it for a while. I came up with mine as follows:

5% for girl one when I was 15. Not much happened, but she was a great kisser.

5% for girl two when 26. Very brief so-so experience.

5% because I have thought about other woman, but rarely.

5% for my hubby as I would do anything he asked

So 80/20 is where I came out, but I have not looked at the woman here (okay, except for one and twice only :). I so much prefer men in everyway.

I am very curious as to how other people determined theirs? Like, what exactly does 1% mean? You just like to look, or sometimes see someone who, for whatever reason, makes your heart pound?

Thanks for reading! I think I'm going to take a trip to the Gallery and click on the "Woman" icon to see what happens

Countryguy63

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Good Morning,

Ok, for your 1% question, look here..http://www.lpsg.org/159902-please-help-define-1-gay.html

As far as how I came up with my percentages? I have always been equally physically attracted to males and females. However, up until recently, I had never had any emotional connections with the males. Females on the other hand, could easily get into my heart, including a 12 yr marriage.

So, I figured on a percentage scale, I was just a bit more straight than I was gay. I am seriously rethinking that lately and it may change in the future

nick1014

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I guess I'd put it this way: I'm attracted to men and women, but I'm attracted to a lot of men and only to the most beautiful/sexy women. I've had sex with men and women, but the sex has always been better and more fulfilling with men. I've been in relationships with men and women, but the emotional connection has always been deeper and more meaningful for me with men than with women. I consider myself gay and definitely prefer men, but I'm still open to playing with women and have not totally closed myself to the possibility of a relationship with a woman, even though that's probably a very unlikely outcome. It's kind of a balance between present desire and track record. I used to be a lot more hetero in practice. Thus, I'm 70% gay 30% straight. Not all that scientific. A guestimate at best. LOL