Defining Size Queen

bustyredhead: K, now, I've grown up thinking that size queen means mainly that you have a desire for big guys. Apparantly, my bounties of male flesh I've met over the years got me this label, along with being able to handle them.

Here, however, it seems that the term has a negative connotation, that it's more than just a preference/ability, but an obsession. Is this the more common use of the term, and am I still truly a size queen?

- Nene (Abdicated Version)

Reactions: trapmusik6

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
I've always thought of a size queen being one who'd only accept the affections of a man who met a minimum size requirement.

Smaller guys need not apply.

Pecker

Reactions: trapmusik6

bustyredhead: If that's the case, then I'm kinda not, despite my Yahoo profile. lol

- Nene (Just Gives Bonus Points)

sammygirly: Size Queen = NOT sammy ;D

I definately put it in a negative light and you will see all over the board places where I've denied being one. I know I say this often but, I fell in love with a well-endowed man, not a cock - regardless of it's size. Didn't even know it's size when I initially fell in love with him. Doesn't matter one bit to me. (Not complaining mind you LOL)

Any person that seeks out partners with a single attribute in mind primarily, whether they exclude others who don't fall into the category or not, but that their active search method involves ONE attribute only (especially appearance-wise)....is shallow. Plain and simple.

Size Queens, in my not-so-humble opinion, can sit next to the Gold Diggers at the back of my integrity bus.

bustyredhead: :-[ Uhm... err...

Well, now I don't know what I am. When I was a bit younger, I was fairly obsessed with size, and sexual prowess overall. It had a good deal to do with some issues with overwhelming hormones my body was flooding me with. However, in the past couple of years, I have made a definite transition.

The single most important trait to me for any long-term relationship is the mind. If my partner can't keep me mentally stimulated, and can't be in love with me like I am in love with him (or her), nothing else matters. However, I still know that I have some preferance for a good size, and I know that it'd be one of the tie-breaking factors if the most important things were equal.

I'm not sure how I should feel about myself now... :-[

- Nene (Like A Revolutionary War Inside)

AnonyMs: Nene, sweetie: Reading through the definitions posted... it seems as though the consensus is a size queen is someone (male or female) for whom size is all that matters. You have clearly stated that for you, the person's mind is the most important attribute so if, dear heart, you are racking yourself with self examination and angst - "Am I a size queen? Am I not?" I think your posts have made it clear that you are not. It is not the defining characteristic on which you base a relationship decision.

H8Monga: [quote author=AnonyMs link=board=relationships;num=1056919922;start=0#6 date=06/29/03 at 17:14:48]Nene, sweetie:  Reading through the definitions posted...  it seems as though the consensus is a size queen is someone (male or female) for whom size is all that matters.  You have clearly stated that for you, the person's mind is the most important attribute so if, dear heart, you are racking yourself with self examination and angst - "Am I a size queen?  Am I not?" I think your posts have made it clear that you are not.  It is not the defining characteristic on which you base a relationship decision.  [/quote]

However, it may be safe to say she's a recovering size queen. But aren't a lot of girls size queens when they are younger then after a while it doesn't matter? From what I have seen from [three guys at this forum primarily who are teens and hung] that the girls in high school and in college are all about bigger the better and want to try them all and so forth. Then when they want to settle down, they'd settle for any kind of penis (bonus if it's big). Now I know AnonyMs and Sammy are going to fry me with lazer eyes but admit it about younger females... I know a lot of guys here would (even if they don't post).

gigantikok: Nene, you just need to trust yourself. And you need to stop examining yourself so harshly. If you like large penises, if that is a trait you look for...even a major one...WHO CARES? Some girls really like cute butts, some girls really like body builders, you like larger-than-average penises. The sooner you stop trying to deny your natural urges, the sooner you'll be able to live your life easier. And as many of the posts said, you are NOT a size queen. Your major preference in a partner is NOT size, you just happen to like it alot. Be easy on yourself.

H8Monga: [quote author=gigantikok link=board=relationships;num=1056919922;start=0#9 date=06/29/03 at 21:26:05]Nene, you just need to trust yourself.  And you need to stop examining yourself so harshly.  If you like large penises, if that is a trait you look for...even a major one...WHO CARES?  Some girls really like cute butts, some girls really like body builders, you like larger-than-average penises.  The sooner you stop trying to deny your natural urges, the sooner you'll be able to live your life easier.  And as many of the posts said, you are NOT a size queen.  Your major preference in a partner is NOT size, you just happen to like it alot.  Be easy on yourself.[/quote]

*reads above and reacts like it's an enpowerment sermon*

yeah! Yeah! YEAH! I'm small and I'm proud!

Wait...

*blows whistle on self* That was off topic, you're banished to the LPSG wall of shame...

bustyredhead: :-[ :) Thanks guys!

Anony - Yeah, I went through a period of a few years (1998-2000, IIRC) where I was very... wild. I unfortunately toyed one really good guy around too long, and had lost his affection. I think it was this which made me take a hard look at myself. It took a while to rebalance myself because, as I've mentioned to a few people, I've had my own biology to fight in this regard.

C-S - I don't think it's always younger girls; I've heard of some women becoming size queens later in life. I think it's got a lot to do two factors - the association of penis size to masculinity and the pleasure a larger one can bring. Kinda like drugs, only not quite as risky. lol

Gig - I like to hope you're right on. I guess it's not that wrong to have size there as AN attribute of desire, so long as it's not overpowering the truly important stuff. I'm sure you understand that idea. :)

- Nene (Is Democratic - A Size Senator?)

thingsteal: Size Queens are personally preferable to people who are promiscuous.

Size Queens are discriminatory. That's their fetish. Nothing wrong with it.

Since we larger guys are smaller in numbers I would suspect that most size queens aren't necessarily promiscuous, although I'm sure anything's possible.

Thankfully, I've turned my wife into a Size Queen - for me.

2big: i have constantly had to keep myself 'guarded' because of size queens just coming at me because of my cock size. i dont particularly feel as if it is my best attribute, so i try to hide it as much as possible. however, word seems to spread and all the guys have found out. i still try to hide myself and keep myself guarded from those who are just after me for my size and those who acutally want to get to know me, but it has been difficult just because of word-of-mouth. its amazing how fast news of this nature travels.

trilingual: Gosh, too many WAY to uptight/self-conscious respondents. A size queen is someone who's turned on by size and chooses his/her partners because they're well-endowed. There's nothing wrong or shameful about that, nor is it any different than someone who chooses their partners because their brunette, or blue-eyed, or muscular, or big-breasted. Physical attributes (of one sort or another) turn people on. That doesn't mean that someone who's a size queen wants to go with EVERYONE who has a big dick. Someone's big dick may be what grabs a size queen's initial attention, but after that other factors come into play, especially personality and attitude. If they're uptight, or have a bad attitude, or display any of a number of other unappealing personality traits, it doesn't matter how big their dick is, because the attraction will, um, wilt as soon as it becomes evident. So, big dudes, don't worry about being liked ONLY because of your dick, because nobody will want a relationship with you only because of that. Of course, you'll undoubtedly be able to get one-night-stands because of your size, but you're not likely to find your partner(s) interested in repeating the experience unless you have something to offer besides being big. Stop worrying about people knowing how big you are. In fact, let people know! That way you're likely to meet people who find you physically attractive. But work on being the kind of guy a partner will want to spend time with once your initial roll in the hay is over. Then you'll have the best of all possible worlds: a partner who is physically attracted to you AND likes you because you're a great human being! ;)

txquis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
 A size queen is someone who's turned on by size and chooses his/her partners because they're well-endowed.

Yes.
Perfectly said.

My answer was going to be, "A size queen
is, except for a few lone exceptions...almost
every guy i have slept with".
which i think is unfortunate.

It is someone whose main sexual attraction
is a large penis.

H8Monga: [quote author=trilingual link=board=relationships;num=1056919922;start=0#14 date=06/30/03 at 23:17:59]Gosh, too many WAY to uptight/self-conscious respondents.  A size queen is someone who's turned on by size and chooses his/her partners because they're well-endowed.  There's nothing wrong or shameful about that, nor is it any different than someone who chooses their partners because their brunette, or blue-eyed, or muscular, or big-breasted.  Physical attributes (of one sort or another) turn people on.  That doesn't mean that someone who's a size queen wants to go with EVERYONE who has a big dick.  Someone's big dick may be what grabs a size queen's initial attention, but after that other factors come into play, especially personality and attitude.  If they're uptight, or have a bad attitude, or display any of a number of other unappealing personality traits, it doesn't matter how big their dick is, because the attraction will, um, wilt as soon as it becomes evident.  So, big dudes, don't worry about being liked ONLY because of your dick, because nobody will want a relationship with you only because of that.  Of course, you'll undoubtedly be able to get one-night-stands because of your size, but you're not likely to find your partner(s) interested in repeating the experience unless you have something to offer besides being big.  Stop worrying about people knowing how big you are.  In fact, let people know!  That way you're likely to meet people who find you physically attractive.  But work on being the kind of guy a partner will want to spend time with once your initial roll in the hay is over.  Then you'll have the best of all possible worlds:  a partner who is physically attracted to you AND likes you because you're a great human being!  ;)[/quote]

Prefering someone because of his size is different from choosing someone because they have blue eyes, muscles, even skin tone or whatever because all of that is usually apparent right away. The number of superhung are few and there are a lot of hung growers out there. It's not always going to be obvious and easy to pick out a hung guy. When a woman sees blue eyes and muscles, she knows what she's getting because everyone can see it right away. Most times a penis will be consealed and a lot of size queens learn about a guy by word of mouth than sight. In college the crazy guys on my floor thought I was hung because I was black and even alluded to that one time when one of them was hooking up with a girl. If she was a size queen and they gave her to me, imagine her disappointment. Remember, women love great personalities, fun, love and such, but larger is a bonus from what I have learned (NOT MY PERSONAL OPINION INITIALLY).

sammygirly: Oy, Hapi - you HAVE to stop generalizing women based on your insecurity.

I will say again, that women in general do not tend to seek out men for their larger penises...at least not any that I know! And I'd suppose I'd fit into the "younger" category, being only 26 so EVEN the young ones. I can agree that young PEOPLE tend to choose many of their fling partners on the basis of outward appearance - but again, I would bet that the size of the penis has little to do with the actual CHOOSING process.

We, as humans, tend to pick an attribute that we're not happy with, and blame that for our total lack of success in life. You need to stop blaming the size of your penis for your lack of sexual activity - or better yet, stop assuming women are overlooking you because we magically know your dick size.

We dont.

I bet you've passed over some girls that you needn't have. We're not as discriminatory as you'd like to have us all beleive and yeah it bugs me to see you repeatedly label all women as size queens deep down (and you've done it time and time again and I've not said anything). All I'm asking, is that you try to stop generalizing us all into the image of the women you've created. Size queen or otherwise.

H8Monga: I'm sorry and I'll try... but I need to stop talking to some friends who seem to make it all come true. Unless one in particular changes his ways (if you're reading yes I mean you).

AnonyMs: [quote author=sammygirly link=board=relationships;num=1056919922;start=0#17 date=07/01/03 at 11:39:48]You need to stop blaming the size of your penis for your lack of sexual activity - or better yet, stop assuming women are overlooking you because we magically know your dick size.[/quote]

If he stops blaming the size of his penis and labeling all women as unconscious size queens, then what would he have to blame his lack of sexual activity on or the fact that women overlook him?

Much better and safer to keep blaming penis size and size queens I think.....