Defining Size Queen

7x6andchg: Not honest to either himself or to the women out there who might be interested in him....

Whoever the "friend" is, Hapi - if he's leading you to believe that, he's no friend to you. Believe in one person over all - yourself. :-X And with that I'll shut up.

Paul
7x6&C

H8Monga: [quote author=AnonyMs link=board=relationships;num=1056919922;start=0#19 date=07/01/03 at 14:48:42]

If he stops blaming the size of his penis and labeling all women as unconscious size queens, then what would he have to blame his lack of sexual activity on or the fact that women overlook him?

Much better and safer to keep blaming penis size and size queens I think.....

[/quote]

I do not label all women as size queens. I know a few who aren't, the rest I do not know to say; however, I keep hearing and seeing examples of them and some in people I couldn't believe. I do think that many in our culture would like that bonus bases on what I have seen and heard. You cannoy discredit my personal experiences and tell me "No, you didn't see or hear that." I know you two aren't size queens.

My lack of sexual activity came long before my insecurity. It was a promise I made to myself starting when I was 11. I don't favor pre-marital sex and I worry these days about the "standard package" (package not relating to genitalia but overall) not being enough. It's better than the "basic package" but the premium package" includes what I wish I could give. But my size is not the reason I'm not having sex, it was an added on thing going back about 3 years.

Paul, my friend means no harm. He can't help it that he has what he has and the women come to him like ravenous mosquitoes. But it takes two to tango and he is partaking too much in it all. I guess I could excuse him since he is a teen, but how much?

H8Monga: What?! I've told you I don't think every woman is a size queen. I've told you my size is not the number one reason why I am not sexually active. What am I not doing right?

7x6andchg: I think, Hapi, what we're trying to point out is that, amongst your posts on the board, you have enumerated a number of reasons you're not "getting any" - penis size, overweight, etc. - and that you have, based upon your experience in life, determined that these are the reasons it's not happening.

I would only venture a guess that if you made the best of what you do have and made sure every woman you met knew that you were proud of what you do have, instead of fixating on what you may not have, more of them would be interested....

Sammy, Nony, feel free to step in here if I'm wrong in what I'm trying to convey for the two of you in absentia.

As for your friend the teenager - well, men do hit their sexual peak between 18-22 - insofar as stamina, libido, etc - so, while he should be safe, it's also perfectly normal for his hormones to be raging and for him to want, and have, sex as often as possible.

Just my 2 cents, as always

Paul
7x6&C

bustyredhead: The secret jerks use is that even when they have nothing going for them, they are so good at acting proud of their nothingness that some women fall right into their deception. Now, if you can honestly be proud of what you DO have going for you, and learn to work with what you don't like, you should do okay. Also, never discount that sometimes the fish in your part of the stream just don't take to your bait. If you expose yourself (so to speak), and just enjoy yourself, I guarantee you will find women who respond to you. Also, since you seem like a nice guy, here's one other huge tip... don't be afraid of good-looking women! We're not gonna bite, and to be honest, we sometimes WANT a nice guy to talk to. Ever wonder why you always see the sexy girl on the arm of a total asshole? Because he was the only one who tried. Remember, as long as you're not rude, the worst she can say is 'No.'

- Nene (Fished With Her Poppa A Few Times)

Reactions: BigdongSE

7x6andchg: Nene:

Precisely my point.

Hapi - I know you could be Hapi-er (pardon the intentional pun)..

Nene's point about beautiful women is also well-taken and very true...those who ask last, often lose.

Paul
7x6&C

H8Monga: [quote author=bustyredhead link=board=relationships;num=1056919922;start=20#26 date=07/02/03 at 19:08:25]The secret jerks use is that even when they have nothing going for them, they are so good at acting proud of their nothingness that some women fall right into their deception. Now, if you can honestly be proud of what you DO have going for you, and learn to work with what you don't like, you should do okay. Also, never discount that sometimes the fish in your part of the stream just don't take to your bait. If you expose yourself (so to speak), and just enjoy yourself, I guarantee you will find women who respond to you. Also, since you seem like a nice guy, here's one other huge tip... don't be afraid of good-looking women! We're not gonna bite, and to be honest, we sometimes WANT a nice guy to talk to. Ever wonder why you always see the sexy girl on the arm of a total asshole? Because he was the only one who tried. Remember, as long as you're not rude, the worst she can say is 'No.'

- Nene (Fished With Her Poppa A Few Times)[/quote]

Wow! I have wondered why a lot of girls end up with the worst guy ever and then judge all guys by that bad one afterward.

Thanks yet again you guys. I guess I do judge a lot of women though... not for the size thing, but saying they'd never want me because I'm not romantic, I am no Prince Charming, not a tough guy, and I'm shy among other things. I also have this daggone high standard for myself. And tell em this, why are all the good girls always taken? I feel like saying the same thing about all the good women they say about all the good men.

*Takes Nene's advcie and goes to the nearest street corner to expose self ;D*

7x6andchg: I don't know that you need to go THAT far.  Usually just talking to them does the trick.   :D

I've been there Hapi...I know what it's like to be overweight, "ugly", a "geek", a "nerd", etc., etc...the stories I could tell would fill a book.

I can't recall (nor do I feel like reading 659..660...661 posts to find out) how old you are - but let me tell you that if you are under the age of 30 - it won't matter by the time you are 30 years old.  <<occurs to Paul he could just look at his profile>>

To quote (and I shudder as I do so) Ethan Hawke in "Reality Bites" - "The only thing you have to be by age 23 is yourself".  I would amend that and say age 28 or so...the adolesence in this country is getting longer...

Anyway - this has gotten so far off topic that not even the topic police can find us anymore...if you want to continue it - IM me or add me to your Yahoo friend list, I'm on pretty regularly.

Paul
7x6&C

bgboppr: When watching an xxx flick, yes, size king here. I want to see people bigger than me. Most in the adult flicks have micro penises though. One reason I don't watch many of the vanilla movies anymore, plus, I am a jaded old fart too! :pBgB

docthompson

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
H8Monga: [quote author=trilingual link=board=relationships;num=1056919922;start=0#14 date=06/30/03 at 23:17:59]Gosh, too many WAY to uptight/self-conscious respondents. A size queen is someone who's turned on by size and chooses his/her partners because they're well-endowed. There's nothing wrong or shameful about that, nor is it any different than someone who chooses their partners because their brunette, or blue-eyed, or muscular, or big-breasted. Physical attributes (of one sort or another) turn people on. That doesn't mean that someone who's a size queen wants to go with EVERYONE who has a big dick. Someone's big dick may be what grabs a size queen's initial attention, but after that other factors come into play, especially personality and attitude. If they're uptight, or have a bad attitude, or display any of a number of other unappealing personality traits, it doesn't matter how big their dick is, because the attraction will, um, wilt as soon as it becomes evident. So, big dudes, don't worry about being liked ONLY because of your dick, because nobody will want a relationship with you only because of that. Of course, you'll undoubtedly be able to get one-night-stands because of your size, but you're not likely to find your partner(s) interested in repeating the experience unless you have something to offer besides being big. Stop worrying about people knowing how big you are. In fact, let people know! That way you're likely to meet people who find you physically attractive. But work on being the kind of guy a partner will want to spend time with once your initial roll in the hay is over. Then you'll have the best of all possible worlds: a partner who is physically attracted to you AND likes you because you're a great human being! ;)

Prefering someone because of his size is different from choosing someone because they have blue eyes, muscles, even skin tone or whatever because all of that is usually apparent right away. The number of superhung are few and there are a lot of hung growers out there. It's not always going to be obvious and easy to pick out a hung guy. When a woman sees blue eyes and muscles, she knows what she's getting because everyone can see it right away. Most times a penis will be consealed and a lot of size queens learn about a guy by word of mouth than sight. In college the crazy guys on my floor thought I was hung because I was black and even alluded to that one time when one of them was hooking up with a girl. If she was a size queen and they gave her to me, imagine her disappointment. Remember, women love great personalities, fun, love and such, but larger is a bonus from what I have learned (NOT MY PERSONAL OPINION INITIALLY).[/QUOTE]
Now where do I find a woman into a big one ?