defining your perfect man with explanations

submit452

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Give us a description of your perfect fantasy man, here is mine: he has to be tall buff with defined pecs and cut torso and a large cut cock. He also has to be super intelligent well read and a calm no bad temper side and be able to comfort me when the scared feeling come over me.

SyddyKitty

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
A succinct explanation:

Taller than me, large pecs, strong arms, thick legs, no six pack, red or ash brown hair with a dick at least close to the size of mine or bigger. Gamer nerd with intellectual curiosities aligning with my own (scientific), rather than the type that thinks politics are of any true importance. A moderate personality rather than someone wanting to make a large impact and leave their lasting mark on the world (these people are obnoxiously full of themselves). A crude, mildly dark sense of humor to fit in with my family when we gather. Oh, and monogamous. ;p

Last edited:

B_Nia88

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Black, tall, slim, muscular, bubble butt, hung, hard working, traditional family values, provides for and protects his family. Is very confident and macho.

SR_P_Ness-Envie

Experimental Member
Media
I just wrote a blog about this :p

Over 6'2'', so he is taller than me
Short medium, spikey hair. Preferably brown, but other colors are good. A lot of styles are good, but not long hair.
A warm, infectious smile
Medium sized features, nothing too big or too small
Neat and short beard, many styles are great
A pretty tan caucasian without ridiculous tan lines
No rib cage visible, that's just weird
Cut penis over 5 inches, girth doesn't matter as long as it isn't a pencil dick, but not too big that it hinders anything, a horse dick is not necessary. Penis isn't really important to me, I just don't want it to look weird. Not saying under 5 inches is weird.
Really muscular. Bulgy muscles are the best, tone muscles are second, and kinda pudgey is adorable too, but not too fat
Either peach fuzz or shaved body hair on forearms, crotch, and legs, but no hair elsewhere

I want him to look intimidating, but be a big gooey teddy bear :)
Funny, honest, smart, fun, warm, gentle, cuddly, caring, trustworthy, the obvious traits everyone wants everyone to have :p

Last edited:

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
leather, gay, BDSM, furry, over 40, thick, friendly to butchboys and gender rebels.

funny, quirky, tall, thin, mumbly, horny.. not afraid of bowties

smart, traveled, educated, handsome, secure in self, protective, furry, manly

gender-bendy, dress-up boys, big eyes, bubble asses, uncut cocks.

there is no perfect man. there are men i am fascinated by.

Last edited: