Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
a friend of mine, who has seen me in the showers at the gym, asked my if my dick was all show, or if it had to grow to it. I had always considered myself a grower, but his inquiry gave me some question. Unfortunately there was not time to discuss that matter further, so I bring the question to the LSPG community:

How much do you have to grow to be considered a grower?

Similarly, how much do you need to show to be considered a shower? Is it based strictly on length, or can somebody with a 3 in flaccid dick be considered a shower if his erection is also 3 in?

Are the two groups mutually exclusive?

I go from 5 to 8.5; that's 3.5 inches of growth (70% gain). I used to consider myself both a shower (because people always commented on the length of my softie) and a grower. Now I'm not so sure.

ScorpioSlut

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Interesting thoughts......I'm not sure if there is a "line" between the two and some people may be in a 3rd sort of middling category. I'm interested in the discussion this topic will generate.

ScorpioSlut

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I can be quite small flacid but grow quite a lot length and girth. Certainly a grower here

For the sake of the conversation it would be more helpful to put some sort of numerical measurement on how much you grow......either a percentage or just a # of inches.

Simply stating that you're a grower doesn't really help progress the conversation in any way.

rojji

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
When I'm at my smallest (running in the cold, ice water, etc) I can be under 3 inches flaccid but I will still get up to around the 7" mark when I'm hard. I'm definitely a grower!

I hang at around 3-4 inches normally

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Good question! I guess I'm a grower too. But it changes. Sometimes I hang lower than other. In the morning for example, I am hung - about 5" but by midday I sometimes it's down to 2.5". I also seem to shrink when I'm at the gym. Maybe my dick is shy or maybe it's about sleeping naked and wearing briefs? Generally I am about 3"x3" soft and 7"x4.5" hard

ScorpioSlut

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
As the OP says most people grow at least a little.......any consensus about what makes the difference between a grower and a shower? Should you at least double in length to be considered a grower? Does anyone else thing that it's possible to be stuck inbetween both categories?

AlphaMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
In a way we are all growers, because if any guy says he has never gotten down to the 1-3 inch range due to the right circumstance... he's lying. :tongue:

However, there are some guys who definitely show a lot more 'consistently' than others. I would say I'm able to do this, but then again I'm thinking about sex all the time a little bit anyway. :biggrin1:

So definitely a very fine line, so fine it's probably not definitive...

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I had an ex-GF say my dick was like a magic trick because you would never guess it gets that big from how it looks flaccid.

Another ex liked to put it in her mouth flaccid and got a kick out of how it would grow inside until it would gag her.

ScorpioSlut

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I had an ex-GF say my dick was like a magic trick because you would never guess it gets that big from how it looks flaccid.

Another ex liked to put it in her mouth flaccid and got a kick out of how it would grow inside until it would gag her.

Dated a guy like that.....totally know what you/they mean. The first time was the most "amazing" but it was always entertaining.

He would go from like 3-3.5 to right around 9....so he was definitely a grower.

BS76

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
When I'm at my smallest (running in the cold, ice water, etc) I can be under 3 inches flaccid but I will still get up to around the 7" mark when I'm hard. I'm definitely a grower!

I hang at around 3-4 inches normally

I'm in the same boat and hang around 4" and effectively double in length when I get hard. Definitely a grower in my book.

B_Greek_God

Just Browsing
Media
on average i hang from 4.5" to 5" soft, and grow to 8.25"
def a grower,

showers are really a genetic mutation (not in a bad way), maybe meant to acquire a mate easier back in the monkey days? Growers definitely have the rocks, we can do all sorts of shit and never really have it get in the way with the proper undies if you have huge balls, other than that, i know many showers who hang around 5.5" but only grow to 6", and one who hangs 6.5"!!! but only grows to 6.75", both constantly bitch about it getting in the way during PT runs

Mr_Cumalot

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My girl calls me a grower and a shower. I kind of agree as soft I am about 3.5-4.5 in length and 5 around in girth. Guys who see me in the locker room assume I am hung because of this?! Then I grow to just over 7 inches hard (7.3 or .4) and 6.2-6.5 girth.

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I had a friend I played with in college and he hung really well - about 6" or so but he didn't get any bigger hard, just a little thicker. Definitely a shower and not a grower.

tallmanluke

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I go from about 4.0 x 4.5 (on a good day) to 6.5 x 5.5. My balls are pretty big so it makes my flaccid dick look small. I'm definitely a grower.