Definition of "hung"

meatwadII

Just Browsing
Media
This may have been answered before, but i was curious...where is cutoff for being "hung".

Im only 4 or 5" soft, but 8x5.5 hard....am i hung?

stu

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by meatwadII@Dec 9 2004, 03:56 PM
This may have been answered before, but i was curious...where is cutoff for being "hung".

Im only 4 or 5" soft, but 8x5.5 hard....am i hung?
[post=266671]Quoted post[/post]​

do you really care if your hung just be happy with what you got

meatwadII

Just Browsing
Media
oh, i am definatly happy with it, i cant complain (although i will still give anything for an extra inch, or two, or five)

i was just wondering, because i came across this site by accident, and thought to myself "holy shit they actually have a site dedicated to this" and it made me think wow there must be a whole nother breed of people out there with elephant dicks, which made me wonder how i measure up

Thanatos: One way to know if you're hung? Well, if you're gay, you can see by the size of the others you've been with. If you're hetero, you can simply rely on your current girlfriend judgement.

If you follow the studies, anything from 7 inches and higher is hung, anything from 3 inches and lower is small.

hung9mike

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I think this is a hard question to answer. I think "hung", like beauty, is in the eye of the beholder. And there may be some standard(s) that everyone would agree constitutes "hung", but I'm not sure there are. A lot of whether a guy is "hung" or not depends on how large (either in length, thickness, or a combination of the two) his meat appears to be relative to his frame.

In short, I'm not sure it matters whether you can define "hung" or not. When you see hung, you know it. And if you have to quibble with the details by getting a tape measure, that's probably not "hung".

ericbear

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by DoubleMeatWhopper+Dec 9 2004, 03:40 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DoubleMeatWhopper &#064; Dec 9 2004, 03:40 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-kinggalaxia@Dec 9 2004, 09:55 AM
9+ - huge, horse, whatever euthanism, hehehe
Combining euphemism with euthanasia (mercy killing) ... sounds like something Freudian is happening there&#33; :p
[post=266713]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]
Well, we&#39;ve all heard of the "Dick of Death," even if we are personally not quite that big. And i have had a number of guys decline my overtures, saying "It would kill me&#33;"

kinggalaxia

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by ericbear+Dec 9 2004, 10:51 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ericbear &#064; Dec 9 2004, 10:51 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by DoubleMeatWhopper@Dec 9 2004, 03:40 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-kinggalaxia
@Dec 9 2004, 09:55 AM

Combining euphemism with euthanasia (mercy killing) ... sounds like something Freudian is happening there&#33; :p
[post=266713]Quoted post[/post]​
Well, we&#39;ve all heard of the "Dick of Death," even if we are personally not quite that big. And i have had a number of guys decline my overtures, saying "It would kill me&#33;"
[post=266715]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

whoops&#33;&#33; :huh:

I got caught red there. thanks, DMW....*hides, blushing*

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by kinggalaxia@Dec 9 2004, 11:00 AM
I got caught red there. thanks, DMW....*hides, blushing*
[post=266717]Quoted post[/post]​
Don&#39;t sweat it, dude. Anyone who managed to land TripodMillenium as s boyfriend has got it going on&#33; Congrats to both of you&#33; ;)

BuffMusicIdol

Just Browsing
Media
One of my best friends is slightly under 8 inches, and perhaps only 5" girth. He has a big head, which I think is very attractive. However, he is only 5&#39;ft 8.75" tall, and he&#39;s long soft, so it looks like a fire hose on him. I&#39;m 6&#39; even, and I&#39;m 8.5 and nearly 6" around. Proportionately, he looks BIGGER than me, because the length of his thighs are not as long as mine. I think he looks stunning because he&#39;s also muscular.

I think proportionately, there are some UGLY giant cocks out there, and there are some incredibly BEAUTIFUL small cocks out there, just because proportioinately, they are a walking work of art. I would love to have 2 more inches to put my physique into the "art" category. My friend thinks I&#39;m nuts because he says I&#39;m already closer to "Adonis" than him. Nice compliments, but I don&#39;t see it. Maybe I&#39;m too self critical. I&#39;m 49, no wrinkles, no gray, and am mistaken for being about 10 yrs younger. My friend is a grandpa at 47.

I guess my point is, you can be HUNG at 5", or HUNG at 12" depending on the proportions of your body. That is my take on it.

However, just for the record, I think a 10" tool is primo material. However, it&#39;s much better for admiring than it is for practical, hip grinding sex. I love diving deep and sinking every millimeter as deep as I can, and I think gigantic can look way out of proportion, and is completely impractical for bone bending, steamy, sweaty, sticky sex. So for anyone who is unsure of themselves about size, I think it&#39;s best to capitalize on what God gave you and take good care of it, be in your best shape, and you&#39;ll find people will be drawn to you, and admire all of you instead of just a fire hose.

Variety is the spice of life. Enjoy it.
Thanks for reading, amigos.
BuffMusicIdol

meatwadII

Just Browsing
Media
Originally posted by Thanatos@Dec 9 2004, 10:12 AM
One way to know if you&#39;re hung? Well, if you&#39;re gay, you can see by the size of the others you&#39;ve been with. If you&#39;re hetero, you can simply rely on your current girlfriend judgement.

If you follow the studies, anything from 7 inches and higher is hung, anything from 3 inches and lower is small.
[post=266709]Quoted post[/post]​
Well, not gay, but girlfriends happy, and havent been able to have sex before because of size.

I guess the consesnsus is there is hung (anything over 7) and then theres HUNG (anything in the double digits). Man, i wish i was HUNG&#33;&#33;&#33;haha

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by BuffMusicIdol@Dec 9 2004, 11:54 AM
One of my best friends is slightly under 8 inches, and perhaps only 5" girth. However, he is only 5&#39;ft 8.75" tall, and he&#39;s long soft, so it looks like a fire hose on him.
Tell me about it. I&#39;ll never be in the there&#39;s-no-such-thing-as-too-much-dick school of thinking. I&#39;m 5&#39;6" and my cock is a little over 9". I think that anything bigger than that would look grotesque on someone my height (no offense to Donk is intended). A friend PhotoShopped a picture of me once for fun. A good job, but the result was not aesthetically pleasing. (And no ... I won&#39;t post it&#33;)

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
-5 - below average
5-7 - average
7-9 - hung

To the question on who is hung. I always thought of it as the size of the flaccid state. First of all, I don&#39;t think of any dick standing straigtht up as hung regardless of how long it is. I like art and greatly admire the beauty of the nude human body. The perfect male body is a true art peice. And it is usually shown non erect. So to me the flaccid state tells more about whether I would think a guy is hung. Of course, most guys I have seen have been in locker rooms so when someone said a guy was hung they were talking about not erect.

I know a guy who is one inch flaccid and 8 inches erect. I would hardly call that hung. To me a dick that is 6 inches long and is not too thin in the flaccid state is hung. I don&#39;t know the girth size measurements but a dick shouldn&#39;t look overly thick or thin to be a beautiful instrument to look at.

I would assume that a 6 inch flaccid dick would grow at least one half inch and probably an inch, which would make it 6.5 to 7 or more inches hard.

There were three different posts on size. And all of them quote a study. One study lists the average at 5.1 in length. But all of the studies have one thing in common. anything over 9 inches long erect is rare. One out of one hundred grown men possess such a tool. On this site, that would not be the case. Just like 98 % of patients in a cancer unit have cancer. This is a big dick site so the numbers won&#39;t fit the norm for the world.

i thought that the post that said under three inches erect was small has the general population pegged about right. I have concluded from every size survey I have read that the vast majority of men have an erect penis of between 4.5 to 6.5 in length. Flaccid lengths are so hard to determine. One post said that he was only one inch when in cold water but was usually about 5 inches as I recall. But erect lengths are variable as well.

When size studies are done, they are not done in the heat of passion so I don&#39;t know if the lengths of an erection in a sterile doctor&#39;s office would be the same as the size of an erected penis about to shoot its wad. I suspect there is a difference&#33;&#33;&#33;

When all is said and done, it is in the eye of the beholder&#33; If he or she thinks that their partner is "Hung" then for them he is even if it is only two inches long. If the beholder thinks his partner is "small" even though he has an eight inch dick, then to them he is small. (The partner apparently is a guy with a 10 plus dick or a gal with previous partner who also was 10 plus to think that an eight inch dick is small.) But as I said it is in the eye of the beholder&#33;

Freddie
Whom some of you have nicknamed as Dr. Phil
if only I had his salary&#33;&#33;&#33;

hung9mike

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Originally posted by DoubleMeatWhopper@Dec 9 2004, 06:26 AM
Maybe he was thinking of PonyBuilt? (Ah, the things PonyB and I had in mind for TripodM&#33; ;) )
[post=266737]Quoted post[/post]​
Ah, Ponybilt. In the eye of this beholder, now that&#39;s hung&#33; I wish he lived closer, I&#39;d be all over him&#33; :p

BuffMusicIdol

Just Browsing
Media
"I always thought of it as the size of the flaccid state. First of all, I don&#39;t think of any dick standing straigtht up as hung regardless of how long it is. I like art and greatly admire the beauty of the nude human body. The perfect male body is a true art peice. And it is usually shown non erect. So to me the flaccid state tells more about whether I would think a guy is hung. Of course, most guys I have seen have been in locker rooms so when someone said a guy was hung they were talking about not erect. "

Great point, Freddie. (Applauds gently.)

Michaelangelo&#39;s "David" is a nice work. I wouldn&#39;t call him "hung" though. The frescoes in the Sisteen (sp?) show more of a flap of skin than a penis, artful as those are. I guess in polite company we&#39;re not supposed to be hung? (what ever.) These are just thoughts, not criticisms of anyone&#39;s posts.

For me it&#39;s as exciting to SEE and tingle all over something beautiful and flacid as it is something beautiful and erect. I like both effects. I like physically exploring both effects and watch the results as well. :eek:

BuffMusicIdol