Definition of Oral Sex

doubtless_mouse: Ok, so I have been wondering about this for a while now. My wife and I try like most couples to maintain a healthy relationship. One component of this is a good sex life. We set aside time every week to be intimate; we also try to be spontaneous in these endeavors as well. I fully understand the definition of oral sex when it is applied to the Man to Woman concept, but have recently wondered how people define oral sex in the Woman to Man concept. Let me explain myself. My definition of oral sex is what my wife does to me. She uses her mouth and hands to bring me to orgasm. But mainly she uses her hands. She will “suck” and “lick” but the actual over the top stimulation is from her hand, the finishing move is always done with her hands lubed with saliva, sliding up and down my shaft and cock-head, and finishes in her mouth. (I am not complaining, I am very happy with my wife as she is the best lover I have ever had, just curious to other people’s definitions).

Is this how most people define oral sex or is this a hand job? She does use her mouth, but uses her hands more? How do you all define oral sex? In the Man to Woman concept, I pleasure here with my mouth, once she has a few orgasms, I may include a finger or two, but the primary object being used is my tongue. I would appreciate all of your comments.

Ramblings from the Mouse

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by surferboy@Feb 7 2005, 10:36 AM
This topic reminds me of Bill Clinton :D
[post=280848]Quoted post[/post]​
Could you define the term "this"?

Seriously, once there's any lip or tongue action, it's oral. If it's just hands, it's a handjob. If your hands wander to her pussy at the same time, it's mutual.

ericbear

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by surferboy@Feb 7 2005, 11:36 AM
This topic reminds me of Bill Clinton :D
[post=280848]Quoted post[/post]​

The Clinton issue was a little different, however. Clinton pondered if oral sex constitued sex at all, not what constituted oral sex. I believe Clinton insisted that oral action wasn't really sex, and therefore wasn't cheating. I remember a personal experience in the midst of that debate. Someone was choking and gagging on a big cumload that I'd just shot down their throat, and finally managed to gasp: "You realize that according to the President, we didn't just have sex."

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Moreover, Clinton was quoting martial/divorce law. According to the law in MD, sex is only counted as penetration. Oral sex is not penetration and therefore not grounds for divorce. Weird, I know, but true.

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The original post certainly described oral sex as far as I am concerned.

B_HungSpermBoy

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Originally posted by doubtless_mouse@Feb 7 2005, 09:57 AM
Ok, so I have been wondering about this for a while now. My wife and I try like most couples to maintain a healthy relationship. One component of this is a good sex life. We set aside time every week to be intimate; we also try to be spontaneous in these endeavors as well. I fully understand the definition of oral sex when it is applied to the Man to Woman concept, but have recently wondered how people define oral sex in the Woman to Man concept. Let me explain myself. My definition of oral sex is what my wife does to me. She uses her mouth and hands to bring me to orgasm. But mainly she uses her hands. She will “suck” and “lick” but the actual over the top stimulation is from her hand, the finishing move is always done with her hands lubed with saliva, sliding up and down my shaft and cock-head, and finishes in her mouth. (I am not complaining, I am very happy with my wife as she is the best lover I have ever had, just curious to other people’s definitions).

Is this how most people define oral sex or is this a hand job? She does use her mouth, but uses her hands more? How do you all define oral sex? In the Man to Woman concept, I pleasure here with my mouth, once she has a few orgasms, I may include a finger or two, but the primary object being used is my tongue. I would appreciate all of your comments.

Ramblings from the Mouse
[post=280802]Quoted post[/post]​

I'm thinking any time I'm licking or sucking any of her body parts with sexual energy behind it, it's oral sex. I mean, I can cum when I'm kissing her & to me, that's oral sex!