Definition of SIZE QUEEN?

B_JannieH

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As I am a new member here on LPSG I am rather ignorant…
When I chat or email others, I often get the question after a while: are you a SIZE QUEEN?
So far I have said, sure and yes I am, but I really need to know the definition of a SIZE QUEEN! Are there any rules? (I rather be a princess, they look better and get better goodiebags:tongue:!)

Jannie

D_Gregg_Ghorian

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
When I chat or email others, I often get the question after a while: are you a SIZE QUEEN?
So far I have said, sure and yes I am, but I really need to know the definition of a SIZE QUEEN! Are there any rules? (I rather be a princess, they look better and get better goodiebags:tongue:!)

Jannie

Welcome!!

I think simply put you like well endowed men. I think some who define themselves as size queens would also neglect a man who isn't packing ad much on the pants. But that is there own decision. Regardless.

:)

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Definitions of Size queen on the Web:

Jannie

B_andyo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
We could add to the definition: Women who visit lpsg.org very very often.

just trying to be funny though

lonamisa

Experimental Member
Media
In addition to the above I've understood it as more of someone who doesn't just prefer them, but will actually turn down anyone that doesn't meet their high standard.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In addition to the above I've understood it as more of someone who doesn't just prefer them, but will actually turn down anyone that doesn't meet their high standard.
True, but it took me 12 men and 22 years of sex to figure out that average and below average penises do nothing for me. :redface: That doesn't mean that I wasn't truly enchanted with his personality, intelligence, looks etc. Once we became intimate he was unable to hit the right spots for me to climax.

I find it incredible that so many young girls (under 23) have enough experience to claim size queen status. :confused:

Henryclan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Definitions of Size queen on the Web:
I never considered a size queen to be a degrading term...I guess I can see how it could be but that surprised me.

Noonshade

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
so far most of the guys on this thread qualify as a THIS size queens idea of heaven....you know how a certain super model once claimed she would not get out of bed for less then $10 000.....well I would not get into bed for less than 8"

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
True, but it took me 12 men and 22 years of sex to figure out that average and below average penises do nothing for me. :redface: That doesn't mean that I wasn't truly enchanted with his personality, intelligence, looks etc. Once we became intimate he was unable to hit the right spots for me to climax.

I find it incredible that so many young girls (under 23) have enough experience to claim size queen status. :confused:

incredible, or trashy? be honest now :p

lonamisa

Experimental Member
Media

Ah. And yeah, it does seem weird about young girls but then again I met a girl when I was 15 once (who was around the same age) who was already becoming a size queen but she had also already had sex with many boys and girls. (!!) She kinda freaked me out at the time, and now it seems even more unbelievable.

piledrivenasshole

Experimental Member
Media
incredible, or trashy? be honest now :p
I was a freshman in college when one night me and a "new" friend were spooning in my bed. His dick was huge, about 9.5" and as thick and big around as my wrist (7.5) and "it" found its way between my legs!!! I first thought that there would be no way that I could ever take that monster! The next day, we bought some good ole KY gel and that night I had it balls deep in my little white ass! I was 125lbs with a 29"waist. He was 6'1" around 185lbs. Moral to the story: ever since that experience I've been a size queen--- if I'm going to strip down and get fucked---I'm not wasting my time on small fry--I mean business-- it MUST be huge hung all the way!!!

amazingfuck

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I would probably count as a size queen. I'm bi, more straight than gay, and my main interest in men is due to huge dicks. I've been with about 30-40 guys and probably the last 20 have all been 9+. (It didn't take me long to go big.) When I go online looking to chat or hookup, I do a search for guys with 10+ (in large cities, there are a lot) then work my way down if necessary. I like black men so it works out well because probably 90% of the guys hung 9+ on the site I go to are black (and most of them are muscular, masculine, and sexy).

B_JannieH

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
LACJohn, somehow your answer is very clever..........

I wouldn't decline Brat Pitt! someone told me he is average, but i do prefer large.

And If i fell in love in a man (not knowing he was average) I wouldn't know if I should follow my heart or lust.......does it give any sense? I would be really splitted.

Aplus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
LACJohn, somehow your answer is very clever..........

I wouldn't decline Brat Pitt! someone told me he is average, but i do prefer large.

And If i fell in love in a man (not knowing he was average) I wouldn't know if I should follow my heart or lust.......does it give any sense? I would be really splitted.

Brad Pitt being average is an assumption based on pics of his flaccid penis. Somehow I doubt "that" guy has been thrown out many beds either.

B_sugarandspice

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I would probably count as a size queen. I'm bi, more straight than gay, and my main interest in men is due to huge dicks. I've been with about 30-40 guys and probably the last 20 have all been 9+. (It didn't take me long to go big.) When I go online looking to chat or hookup, I do a search for guys with 10+ (in large cities, there are a lot) then work my way down if necessary. I like black men so it works out well because probably 90% of the guys hung 9+ on the site I go to are black (and most of them are muscular, masculine, and sexy).
what website is that??
lol