Defunding Police...your Thoughts

keenobserver

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Remember this and you can take it to the bank. No black Americans would have any rights if it wasn't for white people willing to step up and push the agenda.

No time in the history of this country have black Americans had more rights, more equal opportunity, more higher paying jobs. And for the record not all black Americans support black lives matter. I guess you'd call them traitors?

More like a Trump apologist or an apointee.

Nigel Atkinson

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Remember this and you can take it to the bank. No black Americans would have any rights if it wasn't for white people willing to step up and push the agenda.

No time in the history of this country have black Americans had more rights, more equal opportunity, more higher paying jobs. And for the record not all black Americans support black lives matter. I guess you'd call them traitors?

:joy: Yup. White people who aren't like you. The white people who actively make a conscious decision everyday to work against their internalize bias to be a better person and work for the betterment of others. Sadly, not every white person is like that. The other white population who are like you are actively trying to push the United States backwards.

You can't be serious with this. You can literally chart the discrepancies. If Black people had so many opportunities. Black communities wouldn't be so underfunded and impoverished. Food deserts wouldn’t be a thing. You sound like Ark when he said that black people were exaggerating about their struggles. Jeez smh. The only black people who don't support black lives matter are literally the black people who are trying to be so far removed from blackness in an attempt to be accepted by a group of people who don't see them as human beings. All that is uncle ruckus syndrome. I pity these people. Because why wouldn't you support a movement that is for equal rights for black people.

Gj816

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
:joy: Yup. White people who aren't like you. The white people who actively make a conscious decision everyday to work against their internalize bias to be a better person and work for the betterment of others. Sadly, not every white person is like that. The other white population who are like you are actively trying to push the United States backwards.

You can't be serious with this. You can literally chart the discrepancies. If Black people had so many opportunities. Black communities wouldn't be so underfunded and impoverished. Food deserts wouldn’t be a thing. You sound like Ark when he said that black people were exaggerating about their struggles. Jeez smh. The only black people who don't support black lives matter are literally the black people who are trying to be so far removed from blackness in an attempt to be accepted by a group of people who don't see them as human beings. All that is uncle ruckus syndrome. I pity these people. Because why wouldn't you support a movement that is for equal rights for black people.

Please stop smoking whatever you're smoking. Insinuating that all white people are racist is like saying all black people are racist. It's simply not true.

D

deleted15807

Yup. White people who aren't like you. The white people who actively make a conscious decision everyday to work against their i nternalize bias to be a better person and work for the betterment of others. Sadly, not every white person is like that. The other:joy: white population who are like you are actively trying to push the United States backwards.

Exactly.

keenobserver

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Please stop smoking whatever you're smoking. Insinuating that all white people are racist is like saying all black people are racist. It's simply not true.

No one said all white people are racist, but you are vainly trying to recast the argument. The issue is not the race of the cops - I believe all the police except one who were arrested in the Freddie Gray case were people of color. The issue is bad policing and how it is systemically ingrained. Try to keep up.

Jjz1109

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
When people perform poorly on their jobs, they are either fired or put on a performance improvement plan. The bad cops that have complaints, shot and killed innocent people end up being protected by their police union.

The police unions are a big part of the problem.

You make a case against all unions. Sure you’re not a republican?

Reactions: Gj816

Nigel Atkinson

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

:joy::joy::joy: When exactly did I insinuate that all white people are racist ? Hmm. Nope never did. I insinuated that you were racist. There you go again. Using another tactic that your buddy Ark used. :joy: Don't try and drag other white people into your BS. It's just sad and desperate.

Jjz1109

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
There *are* cases to be made against all unions; it's never a simple thing. But from a historical perspective, where would be without them?

Absolutely. Their time has come and gone. And like so much we are living through today, it’s time to tear them down and move on.

D

deleted15807

No one said all white people are racist, but you are vainly trying to recast the argument. The issue is not the race of the cops - I believe all the police except one who were arrested in the Freddie Gray case were people of color. The issue is bad policing and how it is systemically ingrained. Try to keep up.

After running out of gas defending their bigotry and racism they always resort to twisting your words and intentions. Keep up the good fight.

Gj816

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
:joy::joy::joy: When exactly did I insinuate that all white people are racist ? Hmm. Nope never did. I insinuated that you were racist. There you go again. Using another tactic that your buddy Ark used. :joy: Don't try and drag other white people into your BS. It's just sad and desperate.

When you assume that every white person who isn't racist works against their internalized biases your saying all white people are racist. Nice try at deflecting that you didn't though.

Gj816

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

You should reread his post. His words internalized biases not my words. If he's not saying they're racist but work at not trying to be, he sure missed a good chance.

Genuinkguy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
do you live in Brazil or spent time there?
No?
Because you would know that the Brazilian government isn't a leftist regime that wants to perpetuate left ideals.
Its a corrupt strongman president who only cares about maintaining his power. not to mention the cartels getting weapons from... wait for it..... America!!! yup thats right. a majority of illegal firearms in south America and mexico come from the united states!!!
I have several friends who have lived in the Brazil their entire life.
talk about something you actually have facts on.

Speaking of facts, lets talk about Australia. They passed gun restriction laws following their last massacre. the number of gun related crimes and deaths dropped precipitously, and there hasn't been a massacre since.
  • “While 13 gun massacres (the killing of 4 or more people at one time) occurred in Australia in the 18 years before the NFA, resulting in more than one hundred deaths, in the 14 following years (and up to the present), there were no gun massacres.”
  • “In the seven years before the NFA (1989-1995), the average annual firearm suicide death rate per 100,000 was 2.6 (with a yearly range of 2.2 to 2.9); in the seven years after the buyback was fully implemented (1998-2004), the average annual firearm suicide rate was 1.1 (yearly range 0.8 to 1.4).”
  • “In the seven years before the NFA, the average annual firearm homicide rate per 100,000 was .43 (range .27 to .60) while for the seven years post NFA, the average annual firearm homicide rate was .25 (range .16 to .33).”
  • “[T]he drop in firearm deaths was largest among the type of firearms most affected by the buyback.”
from Gun Control in Australia, Updated

Brazil crime reduced after the government implemented gun ownership.
You dont know what you talk about you mix facts with your frustated feelings.
You know nothing about Brazilian government, I will be even surprise if you point Brazil in a map.

Genuinkguy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Yep I do. Did the government help me pay for it. Absolutely not. I bought what I could afford at the time. Being the responsible adult that I am, and having a wife and two kids. I did what most Americans do with the exception of having a 30 year mortgage we had a 15 year mortgage. So yes my home is paid for. But we also sacrificed and were a one person income household while our children were young.

It just depends on where your priorities are and how much you are willing to sacrifice for the greater good of the family.

That doesn't mean I wouldn't still like a bigger house. And if we're going to defund the police and use that money as a tax payer who pays into the police departments fund I want my money refunded back to me. Where I can decide where it will do the most good.

As for most Americans not making a living wage I disagree. Most people don't try to make a career out of working for McDonald's then demand $15 an hour.

I think its a waste of time trying to put some common sense inside the brain of these folks.

Reactions: Jjz1109 and Gj816

keenobserver

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You should reread his post. His words internalized biases not my words. If he's not saying they're racist but work at not trying to be, he sure missed a good chance.

He really didn't have to say anything - your work stands up pretty clear.

Nigel Atkinson

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
When you assume that every white person who isn't racist works against their internalized biases your saying all white people are racist. Nice try at deflecting that you didn't though.

:joy: Nope, that was cute though that you tried that. Saying white people work against their internalized bias is not calling every white person racist. It speaks to them consciously working against their privilege afforded to them by the color of their skin. :joy: You really do love trying to drag everyone down with you. accept that L. Your racist. Don't bring others into your nonsense to try to give yourself any sort of comfort. You’re the captain of your own ship. Go down with your ship with grace. :joy:

Jjz1109

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Would you please let me know how any of these are related to the thread topic? Honestly, I get your leaning, but these belong in other threads. You’re trolling biggie.

Bill "Windbag" Barr claimed to not know about these protest in his testimony. He needs to be sent right to jail.

https://www.newsweek.com/michigan-c...-armed-protesters-against-gov-whitmer-1504241

Rand Paul is trying to keep the KKK alive. Shame on him as he reveals his true colors

Rand Paul stalls bill that would make lynching a federal hate crime

Gj816

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
:joy: Nope, that was cute though that you tried that. Saying white people work against their internalized bias is not calling every white person racist. It speaks to them consciously working against their privilege afforded to them by the color of their skin. :joy: You really do love trying to drag everyone down with you. accept that L. Your racist. Don't bring others into your nonsense to try to give yourself any sort of comfort. You’re the captain of your own ship. Go down with your ship with grace. :joy:

Privilege my foot. I know what you meant and so does everyone else

Reactions: Jjz1109