Defunding Police...your Thoughts

Klingsor

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Absolutely. Their time has come and gone. And like so much we are living through today, it’s time to tear them down and move on.

Unions *have* been largely torn down, at least in the private sector--and not to the benefit of workers.

Jjz1109

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Unions *have* been largely torn down, at least in the private sector--and not to the benefit of workers.

The world is changing. And not everyone is happy, nor will benefit. But that’s the reality of how things are done today.

Reactions: Gj816

Jjz1109

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

keenobserver

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Nigel Atkinson

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yep. In the old days they had sheets now they had behind the internet.

It's so funny. These poor ass attempts at trying to deflect their racism back on others. If GJ816 had a lick of sense. He would've reread his own post instead of trying to tell keenobserver to reread. He would've saw that mine was a direct response to his. No one had mentioned anything about racism in those post. Just shows you how desperate they're reaching. :joy:

A_Wayward_Waffle

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Of course I'm a native American hello I was born here. American by birth.

If America isn't that good to you might I suggest that you and the rest of the people who feel like you do. Take the words of President Kennedy and ask not what your country can do for you, but rather ask what you can do for your country. Perhaps with so many needy people you could give more to the programs you hold so dear?

BUHAHAHAHAH
You're of European decent. You are not a native American. you are a descendant of oppressors who brutalized the native populations here, massacring them, tearing children from families and forcing them into boarding schools to destroy their cultural heritage, things that only stopped in 1973. You are NOT a native American. You are an American.

And minorities haven't benefited from affirmative action? Give me a break. You and the other liberal left should be willing to bring people into your homes or at least offer to help these poor homeless or near homeless impoverished people you keep referring to.

My guess is you wouldn't sully your hands and neither would the vast majority on the left. You're all just blow hards who get off on hearing or should I say reading your own thoughts on a dick site. Get real.

lol I have spent thousands of hours volunteering in soup kitchens, homeless shelters, food banks and with habitats for humanity. I've spent many Christmases bringing warm food, blankets and socks to the homeless who weren't fortunate enough to get a place in a homeless shelter and were left out in the snow and subfreezing temperatures. I have volunteered with Street Roots, a small scale newspaper written and distributed by the homeless of Portland, sold by homeless vendors as a way to support themselves without having to resort to begging, and provides them with a warm meal each day, a safe place to shower and feel human, and provides food for their animal companions.

wouldn't sully my hands? please, why don't you put the same amount of effort into improving this nation as you do coming up with asinine excuse for why your pretentious "holier than thou" ass is superior to the 'libtard cucks'.

if you disdain folks who seek to better themselves and their nation, than its you who's the blowhard jerking themselves raw when rereading your bullshit attempts to invalidate other folks opinions and beliefs. Why you seem so determined to make this a political issue ill never know. I simply have compassion for my fellow humans, and I'm not willing to sit aside and watch as divisive asshats deny facts just because it clashes with their world view. if you don't like what you're reading then go to another fucking thread. otherwise Listen to the arguments of others. You might find that other folks are more receptive of your ideas once that happens.

oh and the fact that affirmative action is necessary is indicative of a problem.

A_Wayward_Waffle

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Remember this and you can take it to the bank. No black Americans would have any rights if it wasn't for white people willing to step up and push the agenda.

No time in the history of this country have black Americans had more rights, more equal opportunity, more higher paying jobs. And for the record not all black Americans support black lives matter. I guess you'd call them traitors?

uh what? that is emphatically wrong. black people pushed for equal rights. not white folks.
unless you are talking about slavery. at which point you are saying "hey black people should be grateful that we white folks decided to view them as people."

I wouldn't call them anything, other than by their name. It's not my place to label a member of a minority group who doesn't support their own groups protests. internalized racism is a thing you know.

A_Wayward_Waffle

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Brazil crime reduced after the government implemented gun ownership.
You dont know what you talk about you mix facts with your frustated feelings.
You know nothing about Brazilian government, I will be even surprise if you point Brazil in a map.

lol you got a little bit of something stuck in your teeth, looks a lot like bullshit. try and cite some primary literature if you want to be taken seriously.

oh and you completely ignored the interesting tidbits I mentioned about Australia.

A_Wayward_Waffle

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

Gj816

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
uh what? that is emphatically wrong. black people pushed for equal rights. not white folks.
unless you are talking about slavery. at which point you are saying "hey black people should be grateful that we white folks decided to view them as people."

I wouldn't call them anything, other than by their name. It's not my place to label a member of a minority group who doesn't support their own groups protests. internalized racism is a thing you know.

Wrong black people make up 13% of the population, while white people make up 77% of the population. So tell me again how without the help of white people this minuscule minority pushed something on a super majority? They didn't. Without the help of white Americans and Republicans there wouldn't be any civil rights acts. Smoke on that awhile.

Yes I'm naive American, born and bred in the USA.

Reactions: James0909

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Wrong black people make up 13% of the population, while white people make up 77% of the population. So tell me again how without the help of white people this minuscule minority pushed something on a super majority? They didn't. Without the help of white Americans and Republicans there wouldn't be any civil rights acts. Smoke on that awhile.

Yes I'm naive American, born and bred in the USA.
An example of the need for "Black History Month."

Jjz1109

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
right.... because thats a credible source right there.

Well, you can poo-poo the idea, and discredit her position, but the fact that it was even suggested is wrong. This should not be what we are striving for. And it does reflect a thinking in our current culture. And that is scary.

Reactions: James0909 and Gj816

Nigel Atkinson

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well, you can poo-poo the idea, and discredit her position, but the fact that it was even suggested is wrong. This should not be what we are striving for. And it does reflect a thinking in our current culture. And that is scary.

I find this response rather interesting. You find it a scary thought when white people are targeted, but not black people.

Jjz1109

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I find this response rather interesting. You find it a scary thought when white people are targeted, but not black people.

Show me where I said it’s ok to target black people? If you make that accusation, you need to back it up.

Last edited:

Jjz1109

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
You’ve been covertly defending police brutality throughout this thread. It’s in almost every post on this thread.

You need to show where I have said such things. You have made an incorrect and ignorant interpretation because I oppose defunding the police. Do not try to misrepresent my posts to fit your agenda.

Last edited: