Deja Vu, again?

D_Oldman Rivver

Experimental Member
Media
Awkward, but has anyone ever had deja-vu and had an immense feeling while experiencing it? Most of the time i experience deja-vu, i have an extremely euphoric feeling along w/ it. It almost feels as great as a orgasm! I start feelin' like im melting and disoriented @ the same time! Seriously tho, has anyone ever felt this B4? If not, should i see a psychiatrist? LOL

B_Stronzo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Just a quick observation

'déjà vu' literally means already seen in French.

But it's euphemistic meaning of course is to have a sense that you've already experienced something before.

So the "again" is superflous in the thread title.

And yes I have it off and on. It's not really orgasmic to me but I enjoy it when it occurs.

And for Pete's sake no. Don't see a psychiatrist.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
It happens to me all the time. Just this morning I walked into the kitchen and couldn't remember why I had gone in there. Déjà vu: I had the feeling I had done the same thing before.

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Deja Vu is feels sooo wierd because it IS WIERD. It is usually related to dreams and alternate universes. So the feeling that you have done this before is usually because you have! Most people astral travel and their not aware of it unless they are supposed to which is rare and sometimes of no seeming significance. So practice lucid dreaming and maybe one day you'll have deja vu and will know from whence it's origins came.

tygrrr

Just Browsing
Media
kdog875 said:
Awkward, but has anyone ever had deja-vu and had an immense feeling while experiencing it? Most of the time i experience deja-vu, i have an extremely euphoric feeling along w/ it. It almost feels as great as a orgasm! I start feelin' like im melting and disoriented @ the same time! Seriously tho, has anyone ever felt this B4? If not, should i see a psychiatrist? LOL

I wouldn't worry unless you keep having the same déjà vu experience :biggrin1:

I've experienced it a few times - it can be real weird, like both time and space are dissolving. Quite puzzling, but surely enjoyable. I've never thought about it as some kind of orgasm though, but I can maybe understand why you use that comparison. - Makes me curious about what kind of déjà vu experiences you've had! :cool:

tygrrr

Just Browsing
Media
tripod said:
It is usually related to dreams and alternate universes. So the feeling that you have done this before is usually because you have! Most people astral travel and their not aware of it unless they are supposed to which is rare and sometimes of no seeming significance. So practice lucid dreaming and maybe one day you'll have deja vu and will know from whence it's origins came.

Given the monty python approach of the majority here, I doubted it'd be possible to move very far beyond banality in this thread. - And here we take off into astral travel! :cool: I like that! - I also choose to keep an open mind about déjà vu, and I surely don't think those experiences happen by chance - there's synchronicity at work, and if you follow 'the leads' you're given it can be - and lead to - an even more enriching experience.

mephistopheles

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
kdog875 said:

That actually happens to me quite often. Lol, I used to think I was the only one!
Nice to meet another one with Deja Vu experiences like me. When it happens to me i feel disoriented, kinda light headed, for just a split second my eyes go out of focus(like i had been staring at something for a long time) Atfirst it was kinda startling, but now I quite enjoy it.