Delayed orgasm...?

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by Dragon88, Jun 6, 2010.

1. Dragon88

Dragon88 New Member

Albums:
    I've had some problems reaching orgasm with one of my sex friends. I don't know why, but it takes forever to cum. It's a bit embarrassing, since the guy probably feels he can't satisfy me.

I got circumcised at age 19, so I am maybe wondering if this may be the reason. I can really feel the difference when it comes to sensitivity, and the orgasms are rarely that intense as before. I can manage to reach climax when I'm alone and masturbating, but if someone else is doing it to me, it doesn't work. I've searched the internet and it sounds a lot like delayed orgasm. I really need some help here, because it's an enormous problem for me... :frown1:

2. bigguy11211

bigguy11211 New Member

Albums:
    Retarded ejaculation - more common than you'd think. Check this out:

How to cure masturbation death grip

Ignore the commercial bit, but read the general advice. Hope this helps.

3. vindicator

vindicator Member

Albums:
    I've got the same problem, cut as well. Not really much i found i could do other then getting some extra stimulation from nipples and some mental work. Its one of the things you have to be carefull of when you get cut. Gotta make sure its done right because you only get one chance.

4. Dragon88

Dragon88 New Member

Albums:
    Thanks for the link! I think I'm going to try it, the plan I mean. I already have a Fleshlight, and then I come way too fast, like after three minutes :tongue: but maybe masturbating less often is the solution...? :confused: like once or twice a week instead of every day.

Draft saved Draft deleted