Delaying ejaculation

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by oriental-lad, Jan 7, 2012.

1. oriental-lad

oriental-lad New Member

The head of my penis is super sensitive (uncut) and even though I love being sucked, usually cum too far quickly because of this. Instead I have to get the guy to lick my shaft or balls to last longer, rather than a proper blow job.

Also, with new guys, sometimes I can cum (if they're wanking me) in seconds even though my cock is still soft.

I've tried wanking first and can last a lot longer (1 hour +) but that often means I can't get properly hard for a while. Also, I've tried more foreplay, but then still have the same problem when the guy actually works on my cock.

Any alternative tips to last longer?

2. D_JacqueMiHoff

D_JacqueMiHoff New Member

Whenever I feel like I'm gonna ejaculate I'll tighten my lower ab muscles. Almost like trying to pass gas. It might take a while to get the hang of it. I like to practice when I beat my dick.

3. kaientai

kaientai Member

Edging helped me .. The stuff you described I was exactly the same (although I have relatively no recovery time , but I still came quickly again) After a few months of edging I am gaining in durability for me it is a slow proces but I am getting there also altered my eating and lessened my smoking and drinking .. Thinking about getting a fleshlight and edging with that. Ow and I do kegel/towel raises but a bit iregular with that

4. erratic

Gold Member

Sounds like a proper blow job to me ;)

One of the best tips I can think of for how to make sex longer and more enjoyable is to do exactly that - keep switching things up. Change positions. Change locations. Go back to foreplay - again and again. If you ask me, good sex is about a lot more than non-stop penile stimulation.

5. tamati

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Think about baseball or golf. Works every time.

6. oriental-lad

oriental-lad New Member

Guys thanks for the replies. I guess I am not disciplined enough to edge (always end up cumming.), but will try. Anyhow, I had a strategic wank and managed to last 1.5 hours with my partner sucking me off fully, rimming, loads of foreplay and kissing. When I came, surprised us both with the strength of the ejaculation. It looked good on his chest!

Draft saved Draft deleted