Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Wasn't even directed at me...

**facepalm**

not your fault.. this type of thread title ends up being a support thread for anyone with the same type of question. Currently we are discussing a wiki that would be able to fix this type of thing

Markyboy999

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hello, please double check the dates on when these are supposed to be published. Is it in the future?
Yes, they were set as queued blog posts, set for over the week, but as the time came for them to be published, it changed rom the date I selected to publishing soon, but never published.

LPSG Richard

Worshipped Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Yes, they were set as queued blog posts, set for over the week, but as the time came for them to be published, it changed rom the date I selected to publishing soon, but never published.

Are you able to take one of these blogs, and post it again, but set to be posted immediately? I want to see if there is a bug with the scheduler

LPSG Richard

Worshipped Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure

Did you change the date of any of the ones that are not live after you had already drafted and queued them?

Markyboy999

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Did you change the date of any of the ones that are not live after you had already drafted and queued them?
I tried changing the date on some of them to the then current date and time to see if that made any difference. Unfortunately it didn't.

Markyboy999

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Are you able to take one of these blogs, and post it again, but set to be posted immediately? I want to see if there is a bug with the scheduler
I've changed the time of "Arik" post to a minutes time (from yesterday. Will see if that makes any difference. I did try this with "Corey", but to no avail.

LPSG Richard

Worshipped Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I've changed the time of "Arik" post to a minutes time (from yesterday. Will see if that makes any difference. I did try this with "Corey", but to no avail.

lets try copying all the text from one of these blogs, deleting the current pending, and posting it again

Markyboy999

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
lets try copying all the text from one of these blogs, deleting the current pending, and posting it again
I've deleted all pending blog posts. I'll make a post for 1700hrs today, see if it works.

Reactions: LPSG Richard