Deleted Gallery

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sp and Dragonfly deleted their galleries due to the events surrounding the "Night of the Long Knives". Nobody is bothering them, they are protesting the system. Do people actually read posts around here or do they just skim and "speed" read?

Primal_Savage

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Am in agreement with tripod and others. As a bi, I much prefer looking at nice galleries such as yours, opposed to 'just another cock' gallery. I'll miss looking at your pictures, but will hopefully see you again soon in the chat room. Hugs

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
What he needs is an admin. Someone not attached to the mods and other cliques present on LPSG.

...but selection on that could seem very hard.
If I'm reading your post correctly, the answer is: there are already two non-owner co-administrators.

bigbig11x8: you go to your gallery, select the photo you wish to delete, and at the bottom of the photo, there is a box labeled "delete or edit this photo", you select that and click the appropriate button (I'm doing this from memory, so someone please correct me if I'm in error). You do that for each gallery entry, and your gallery is gone.

TurkeyWithaSunburn

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
If you wish to delete your gallery to "protest" recent members' temporary bannings, for what the site administration views as Terms Of Service violations, that is your personal perogative.

Like it or hate it people will always clash. Remember to address an ISSUE in a post not to attack the PERSON. Or just stick with the "S" of lpsg. Support for large penis (and penis lovers) and stay out of the controversial forums and threads.

The site will be less richer without members showing galleries but that's life. Or ya could just post a link in your profile to another site where your pix are fullsize and free :p It is always fun to see who you're talking to :)

Why are the women deleting their galleries?! The str8 men are gonna leave now :( OK let me qualify that.. the REAL women.

rexcasual

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
They should report the people. I will miss them.
Dragonfly states she is protesting the "governance of this site" which means the moderation (recent bannings) on this site.

There are no harassers to report. Isn't that clear? Tripod spelled it out above and yet you continue your misread of the OP's statement. Do you really not get it? :confused:

B_Monster

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Due to the Bi-polar governance of this web site I feel I can no longer furnish this site with pictures of my personal and intimate self.
Thank you so much for the lovely comments from the LPSG members.
Sincerely,
Dragonfly.

This sucks, im glad i got to see them before deletion.

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
If you wish to delete your gallery to "protest" recent members' temporary bannings, for what the site administration views as Terms Of Service violations, that is your personal perogative.
And isn't that silly? Most of the "bans" were one week, a suspension, a short span of time when viewed from perspective. And some members have got their britches bunched up about that? Ridiculous!

psidom

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
what is going ON!!!
bedheadred...spoiled princess...dragonfly!
puh puh puh please come back!
these ladies put the X in sexy.
i will be your personal manslave if you come back.:wink:

D_Tintagel_Demondong

Sexy Member
Media
i will be your personal manslave if you come back.:wink:

That's a very generous offer. SP left, but I don't think that DF is gone for good. She just took down her pics.

Myself and a few others are talking about leaving this site for a while. I also can't stand the "bipolar" moderation of this site. One last straw and I'll pack up and leave also... possibly for good.

Skull Mason

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This place has sucked for a while now. The most fun I've had is watching, or participating in, the canada vs US and Uk vs US threads, because there is not much else.

rexcasual

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
wow is that really what that thread is about?
Sorry for the minor hijack. I was agreeing with you, and added some sarcasm about the thread quality here. It wasn't a shot at you.

My earlier post in this thread was clearly aimed at clarifying the focus of the meaning of the thread. Some people seem to be in a state of denial that the OP is pissed at the moderation here, and have posing puzzling statements that she was harrassed, or that SP was induced to leave by troublemakers.

Skull Mason

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No I didn't take it as a shot at me, I really never looked at that thread and can't believe thats what this place has come to, I think you misunderstood my post :)

rexcasual

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No I didn't take it as a shot at me, I really never looked at that thread and can't believe thats what this place has come to, I think you misunderstood my post :)

:biggrin1: Shit. You are quite right. I misread your words "that thread" for "this thread" first time around.. :redface:

Rally on!

psidom

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i have no clue what to say to revolt against this.
other than it is just extreme nonsense.

bedheadred.
spoiled princess.
dragonfly20.
amongst others like OSIRIS who left because something
is haywire here amongst our members social grace.

it isn't Bedheadred or spoiled princess.
however,LAFEVER, hell yes give him the boot because he was rude as hell
consistently.

majority of these people banned are genuinely AWESOME contributors...
in fact many of them were my reason for coming back here.
they are HONEST and INTELLIGENT.
they make lpsg what it is for me.

those attributes seem to be lacking around here lately.
it sucks.