1. Welcome To LPSG
    Welcome to LPSG.com. If you are here because you are looking for the most amazing open-minded fun-spirited sexy adult community then you have found the right place. We also happen to have some of the sexiest members you'll ever meet. Signup below and come join us.

Deleting Account -

Discussion in 'Politics' started by 31005, May 24, 2019.

1. 31005

31005 Guest

I am deleting my account after 12 years+ and just thought I'd let you know why.. Take a look at the thread on Congressman Aaron Schock.. I expressed my view - which isn't always in line with other peoples', I confess.. and because I did, I was censored by the Moderators and docked 20 points. See screenshots..

I have no idea what rule I broke. I didn't harass or threaten anyone.. I called someone a "cunt," during the course of my explanation, but I've been called MUCH worse on this site - and I typed the word "cunt" into the search engine, and I find scores of instances of people calling others cunts, and not in jest, without having their statements removed..

My nasty language is unique because it's attached to a conservative viewpoint - and the bottom line is that there isn't room for conservative opinions and ideology on this site - and the easiest thing to do - to win an argument - is to shut speech down. This is surely the saddest statement and tells the tale about the free exchange of ideas: if you can't win an idea battle, you simply shut down the intellectual opposition and forcefeed them your ideas..

I have contributed FAR more material than I've ever gained on this site, and I appreciate that the material I have contributed has been enjoyed by others.. But I will not be part of a community where free, dissenting, non-violent speech is not allowed.

Kind regards,

Jamie Nicholas

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

BillM likes this.
  2. StormfrontFL

Gold Member

Albums:
    Another "boo hoo...they're cruel to conservatives...seek to silence us" post.

Bye Felicia, you will not be missed.

sargon20 and MisterB like this.
  3. BillM

Gold Member Platinum Gold

Albums:
    Stud, Stick in there they are so afraid of 2020 that they have no choice but to silence you and call you a racist!!

4. rbkwp

Gold Member

Albums:
    before you go, can you let me know if thats likely a truth, thanks

Republicans aren’t just climate deniers. They deny the extinction crisis, too
    Jimmy Tobias

Republican officials and their industry benefactors are sowing doubt about the wildlife extinction crisis that threatens as many as one million species

Thu 23 May 2019 11.00 BSTLast modified on Thu 23 May 201916.36 BST
    [​IMG]
    Mandarin ducks, an endangered species. Photograph: Yuri Smityuk/TASS
    Maybe you’ve read King Lear and remember this famous line: “‘Tis the time’s plague when madmen lead the blind.” The words were written more than 400 years ago as a comment on the deadly consequences of greed, delusion and political folly, but they could serve just as well as a Republican party slogan today. They’re a fitting description of the Republican party’s delusional campaign to deny the environmental crises that threaten our planet and our civilization.

Klingsor likes this.
  5. chicagosam

Gold Member

Rather than making a dramatic exit thread, take ownership of the choice you made. If you can’t express your viewpoint without using expletives, face the fact that you probably had nothing of worth to begin with. The female pejorative you chose to use is not an example of conservative values, so you are hardly a conservative martyr. It’s been used by other conservatives who have had it deleted, been warned, and have been banned—in some cases, multiple times—some still at this site.. It’s also been used by non-conservatives with the same results.

You are not a victim. You’re a victim of the choice you made. If you don’t lIke insults and expletives directed at you, why not lead by example? Here’s a simple fix: Don’t use the above and you won’t get warning points.

If you want to be a real class act, swallow your pride, write to the owner, apologize, and ask to have the warning points removed. (See https://www.lpsg.com/threads/warning-points-now-viewable.p/ )

Thirteen years ago, you would have been permanently banned with no chance for reinstatement. Appreciate the fact that that there were those on staff who went out of their way to change that which allows you to still have a membership, and allows for warning points to expire.

6. StormfrontFL

Gold Member

Albums:
    Um, I think you're looking for the Humor section Bill.

What do we have to worry about? Emolument violations? Alienation of allies? Possible impeachment? Hiding our taxes and finances? I think those are things tRump and his know nothing base have to worry about.

#6 StormfrontFL, May 24, 2019
    Last edited: May 24, 2019
    sargon20, keenobserver and MisterB like this.
  7. IntactMale

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I've been here 12 years too and today is the first time I've seen the name jmnicholas, so I'm not sure you'll be missed.

The politics forum is filled with people with far right views who seem to be able to express those views without any penalty. Their ideas may be debated, but they don't get banned unless the violate the TOS and get reported.

You conveniently posted only the report of what was said, not what you said, and then your response to it. So I don't think anyone is going to feel sorry for you here.

You were posting on the celebrities and models section. This post has nothing to do with politics and it should be removed from this section of the forum.

Novaboy, keenobserver and MisterB like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice