1. Welcome To LPSG
    Welcome to LPSG.com. If you are here because you are looking for the most amazing open-minded fun-spirited sexy adult community then you have found the right place. We also happen to have some of the sexiest members you'll ever meet. Signup below and come join us.

deleting history on a mac

Discussion in 'Announcements, Questions, Sharing Ideas' started by D_wtghwtyh, Jun 19, 2007.

1. D_wtghwtyh

D_wtghwtyh Account Disabled

my cousin is using my computer (macbook) for a month and i need to delete all the history out of it. these are the ones i know how to do:

history-->clear history
    safari--> preferences-->show cookies--> delete cookies
    spotlight and type in website that you have visited alot and delete those

are there anymore places that i need to go to to delete everywhere i have been? thanks for the help

2. DC_DEEP

DC_DEEP Member

Do a search for folders with "temp" in the name. Delete any folders for temporary documents.

It will not damage the operating system; the next time it needs to store temporary files, it will create a new temp folder.

3. hungbiguyuk

hungbiguyuk Member

Albums:
    Nah! Doesn't work like that on the Mac!

All you have to do is make sure your account is an administrator and give yourself a secure password. Then set up an account for your cousin but NOT an administrator account.

That way he can log on and he wont know where you have been.

Leave a message if you need more advice.

Good luck!

4. Gillette

Gold Member

Albums:
    moving this thread to the help desk.

5. DC_DEEP

DC_DEEP Member

I've not used a G5 or a MacPro, but it actually does work that way on many Macintosh computers. I have used many different models, and every software release from 2.0 through 10.3. Creating new accounts will work, but is less secure than deleting files that can be traced (and I do know a few tricks to get around some of the account issues.) Also, when limited-access accounts are created, the administrator has to specify which applications can be accessed for each restricted account.

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice