Delicat situation: How to get rid of someone

B_Castello

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I hope you were very clear with her. It's your duty ... both to her and to yourself.
Someone said you should give her the option of just being your friend. I don't think that will work ... she will probably grasp at any possibility to keep close to you.
I hope you were kind, but said with no equivocation at all that you're definitely not interested.
Let us know what happens.
This has happened to me five or six times (not recently), and trying to be too tactful at the cost of clarity, always extended the agony.

I will :)

Fredro

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Castello - Perhaps your note will do the trick. You might get ready just in case it doesn't work. She sounds kind of thick. If the note doesn't work, tell her point blank - "You are not my type and you never will be a part of my life." Then walk away and leave it at that. If she still don't get it after that, you might have to enlist the help of friends to help get the point across to her.

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Tell her you love her. Tell her you bought her a house for the two of you to live in. Tell her to close her eyes. Walk her in to an alleyway with dirty old cardboard box in it and tell her to open her eyes. Yell "tada!" and run away laughing.

Tell her you only do anal. Then invite her to your house for dinner and read a sermon before eating.

Or just be honest with her and get it over with quick.

Whichever :p