Delicate problem

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by komodoman, Oct 16, 2006.

1. komodoman

komodoman Member

Question for the older members: We used to joke about this when we were younger...goes something like, "no matter how hard you shake it, you can't get that last drop out"__something like that. Back then, it was funny and nobody cared if you walked away from the urinal with a wet spot on your crotch. Now that I'm 45, it seems like this happens a lot. It doesn't help that I live in a tropical climate, freeball, and wear a lot of light shorts. It's not like winter back in Canada where you can cover up with a coat of sweater. I guess I could put on some underwear to catch the last couple of drops, but I hate underwear, and it would be hard going back to undies because I haven't worn any since I was 15. I know it's all part of aging, but it's starting to get to me. I'm starting to psysche myself out. Is this something that's going to get worse? Somebody else must have this problem...any advice? (Be kind guys!)
    Rich

2. DaveyR

DaveyR Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Have a look at this attachment I found for you. Scroll down a bit to the paragraph under Devices. It tells you about something called penis caps.

3. jcxrm

jcxrm New Member

Try pressing the tube behind your balls after you have finished. Some drops sometimes linger there, and if you gently press between your legs forwards, it will encourage them to come out before you put your dick away.
    However, if you generally wear shorts, do you not find you have always to be checking that nothing escapes down the leg when you sit, or even when you walk?
    You will find that there are lots of high tech underpants, briefs and trunks, specially to keep you cool in hot climates. The latest in the UK are Marks and Spencer's "Real Cool" range, which come in briefs with a pull-apart fly, hipsters with no fly, and short-leg trunks with a pull-apart fly. They are really very good for keeping you dry and cool.

4. Hatched69

Hatched69 Member

Albums:
    It matters on what you've had to drink sometimes, too. You may find a diet change (or liquid intake change) might help the issue. Just to be safe, you might also talk to your doctor in case there's something else going on "down there".

5. Gillette

Gold Member

Albums:
    Another simple device? Toilet paper.

I've heard a technique described like squeezing the last bit of ketchup out of a packet.

I suppose if you were to tape it to your stomach gravity would prevent those last few drops from leaking out. I somehow doubt this method will catch on.

Thanks, Hatched, your tagline is perfect.
    "Duct tape is like 'the force'. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the world together."

6. kurios

kurios Member

Know what you mean
    I dont freeball in light shorts anymore but wear boxers under and frankly dont know they are on.
    Dark jersey shorts I dont care and do freeball but wait a minute after I think last drop is out and give one last milk motion down the underside and it usually works

7. dags

dags New Member

I know what you mean. I have like this tiny bit, probably 2-3 drops that comes out a couple minutes after I urinate. Also after I ejaculate there's a little bit of cum that does the same thing. I'm guessing I first noticed it when I was probably 29. It has'nt gotten any worse, I just figure it must be a quirk with me since its always been like that.
    I would try not to worry, just watch it and if it starts getting worse go in.

8. komodoman

komodoman Member

Thanks all...for taking the time to respond. This makes me a little more relieved. I'll try some of your suggestions. Thanks dags, you've said it better than I did. What you've described is exactly my problem. It's not like I need a diaper yet:biggrin1: it's just two, maybe three drops that creates the problem.

9. samhung

samhung Member

I don't the the manufacturer is around anymore, but there used to be product on the market that wicked away the last few drops from your urethra. The product was sold as sanitary wipes for men and I have not seen them in a long time. I never used them myself, but a few of my older patients did and they liked them. Now they use a small bit of toilet paper to avoid the piss-trail coming out of the john.

10. Smartalk

Gold Member

Some of you may be aware of the rhyme.

No matter how much you jiggle your peg
    The last little drop always dribbles down your leg

11. sevencirc

sevencirc Member

Ah yes, the infamous piss-dribble. It seems like shortly after I turned 40,
    which was almost 13 years ago, I encountered this problem - which really pissed me off. :damnit1: From friends of mine I've talked with, it's a very natural thing. I have to shake "junior" a lot more than I used to. When I'm home, and sometimes in a public facility, I'll use the ol' kleenex/toilet paper deal to dab up the p.d. Not being a doctor, I don't know if there's a "cure," but probably some devices, as have been posted earlier in this thread, could be helpful. Might be one of those things that just happens and you deal with it as you age. :dunno: You're not the first, nor will you
    be the last. WTTC. :grouphug:

12. Nucklez

Nucklez New Member

here is a fail safe method to minimize the urine spot on your shorts (works best with denim):

-make sure you've peed all you're going to pee
    -take the inner part of inner fly (it should be the fabric of your fly that goes right against your bush), and rub the head of your penis on it, like your blotting something. The fabric should pull any stray urine out from the end of the urethra, but the fabric will not be visible to the public.

13. drumstyck

drumstyck New Member

the variant i've heard:

No matter how much you shake or dance
    The last few drops end up in your pants

14. horneyoldguy

horneyoldguy New Member

Albums:
    Have the same problem. Have taken to peeing in a cubicle so when I finish I can take a piece of toilet paper and absorb the last few drops. Hate it when it leaks out onto what I am wearing.

15. Principessa

Gold Member

Devices
    The most common external devices used by individuals with any type of incontinence are absorbent pads and disposable undergarments that soak up any urine leakage. For men, small disposable pads of absorbent material enclosed in waterproof coverings are available. Called drip collectors or penis caps, these pads are worn on the penis to collect small urine leaks. For larger amounts of urine, men may also use a condom catheter - a sheath that is attached to the penis. A tube at the end of the sheath leads to a urine storage bag, which can be emptied several times a day. Some men may wear padded clamps or inflatable rings that fit over the penis and compress the urethra. When closed, these compression devices stop urine from leaking. They must be opened for urination.
    I'm not a man; but with the exception of the peepee teepee, a device initially designed to protect parents changing baby boys all these devices seem, kinda uncomfortable, odd or physically intrusive. :eek: Surely there has got to be a better solution for an issue which is so widespread. :confused:

Draft saved Draft deleted