Delicious pussy--how'd she do that?

juice

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My girl is a nutritionist, along with other things, and she has the best tasting pussy ever.
It's sweet and fruity. And she's extreamly active. She plays sports 4 times a week plus she goes to the gym 5 times a week.
I think it's what she eats, or doesn't eat.

My 2 cents.

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
With all due respect to gay men that are not like that...but there are some gay men that just like to put women down (as some str8 guys like too...)

Ok, there are stinky people all over the place but...
Man, i just dont have patience for crap...:smashfreakB:

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I guess I have to put myself to the group of the fruity girls, even if I still have to run a poll among my ex-lovers for what fruit it is. I have opinions that say pineapple, others go for apple, and everything else.

I don't see the key in nutrition, I smoke occasionally, drink socially, have no specially defined eating habits, do sports regularly, but I practice a good hygiene down there, wash it daily with normal soap (more to the acidic side of the scale, pH 5.5), and rinse it good. I've perfumed a few times, but guys said the perfume tastes very acrid, even if it smells nice, so I stopped that habit, and rely on mother nature's gift ;-)

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
naughty said:
Who is to say ladies?

Perhaps just as some are blessed with big breasts great legs and rounded buns there are also those who are blessed in that spot as well...

:tongue:

Naughty i think we are trully blessed when we are with someone who really enjoy being with us...when we like someone they become so attractive...doesn't matter if they are/have this or that...

When we love they become beautiful !

I love men that love women, trully!

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Gisella said:

Naughty i think we are trully blessed when we are with someone who really enjoy being with us...when we like someone they become so attractive...doesn't matter if they are/have this or that...

When we love they become beautiful !

I love men that love women, trully!

Gisella,

You are so wise, my dear. I am so glad you are among us.

Honey_Grrrl83

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I excercise four times a week(yoga,pilates,light weight training)plus I don't eat meat or animal products of any kind,I don't drink,I don't smoke,I'm not sure that can influence anything or not:confused: My fiance and I are very health conscious:smile:

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

Thank u Naughty! We know that because we loved & were loved much!

:hug:

BigPoppaFury

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm a great lover of eating pussy, and I don't think I've ever had one that was really bad- I've slept with vegans, sporty types, smokers and drug takers, tea totallers... I've never noticed any difference. It's always good!

Maybe it's because all the girls I've been with have been well groomed? There's nothing I find less attractive than someone who clearly has no regard for personal hygiene, so perhaps my habit of dating clean girls means that I've never encountered any problems.

... and now I want to do it.

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Honey_Grrrl83 said:
Awwwww........thank you Naughty! Both of us are extremly excited:kiss: :smlove2:

:hijacked: (o/t although kinda related to a delicious pussy)

Honey, it's great to see that the cat in your avatar is no longer borderline-deceased, but what the heck is the poor thing wearing on its head now? :rolleyes:

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Honey_Grrrl83 said:
Awwwww........thank you Naughty! Both of us are extremly excited:kiss: :smlove2:

Honeyyyyyyyy...:tongue:

U have your sari already!!! What color and etc....

Very nice!!!!

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
NYC8" said:

I ask because the girl I'm with now, in addition to being a winner in other departments too, is also totally in a league of her own when it comes to pussy flavor and odor. When we started to do that, I really couldn't believe my senses at first.
(let's out a giant sigh) in the words of Napolean Dynamite....

LUCKY!!

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think hygiene is probably the greatest factor. Fresh out of the shower, I've never tasted a 'bad' pussy, as long as she was healthy otherwise. An infection or maybe medications will probably have some effect on taste.

A sweet tasting pussy is a very good thing! (By 'sweet' I mean any taste that isn't bad.) Good pussy is good pussy and you know it when you taste it. :biggrin1:

LapDog <= Not a coincidence :wink:

Love-it

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Gisella said:
go as soon as possible to the Doctor do a check up downstairs...:biggrin1:

Reminds me of the old joke: ZsaZsa Gabor goes to her gynecologist and he asks her if she has "...ever had a check up there?" and she says: "No, dahlink, but I have had a lot of Hungarians!"

Please ladies no perfume, your natural smells and taste are much sexier.