Delicious pussy--how'd she do that?

gg42

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Honey girl - stop stealing my cats for use as your avatar! There should be a law - put a cutsie hat on a cat, go to jail:smile:

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Mr. Pookie said:
I don't know, because some say that diet matters, but I've gone down on vegan girls, non-vegan vegetarian girls, and of course a slew of meat eaters and have noticed no difference. I think the most decisive factor in odor and vaginas is the same for all of the body: sweat and air-flow. The only occsaion where I thought a vagina seemed positively rancid was with a very, very overweight woman who, I am guessing, had not taken a shower on that hot summer day. I'm sorry to say that, but I think that it is logical enough to bathe everyday if you have large amounts of warm flesh folding over various body parts. I mean, it was like there was old urine trapped there. And I did see pieces of toilet paper, but licked on anyway.

Next time bail or speak up. There is no excuse or that. Irrespective of my insistance on knowing I'm clean before I even agree to hang out with other people, when I'm alone with a guy and need to pee, I make a stop at the sinkand use my hand to secretly wash up before pulling up my undies and washing my hands. The result is the guy usually thinks I'm even wetter, and I start out with a very mild scent and flavor which increases in intensity as our activities increase.

I have noticed that since becoming vegan, I'm saltier. The scent is more sweet, the flavor more salty.

Kiwi is a citrus fruit. All citrus fruits improve flavor in both men and women.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sorcerer said:
Eh, you'd think so but she was in the gyno all the time and seemed to have good hygene...can't some women just reek?

Jeremy,

Actually some women are pretty susceptible to infection. Our PH balance is very delicate. Why? It's all in the plumbing. In fact , she can clean so much that it will cause an infection and there will be nothing she can do about it. So love them or leave them. But then, it seems you already have made that choice.

Mr. Pookie

Just Browsing
Media
Gisella said:
Just imagine...the same guy who goes down on a woman that seems is not "fresh" and eat her anyways....:rolleyes: is the one who later talks and complains about how terrible the smell was and etc...

If u dont know the higiene habits of a person before having sex - again-just shower...

You mean me? Anyway, I don't get your post...if I DON"T know the hygeine habits of someone I should...just shower? Huh? Anyway, I thought I was doing the right thing by finishing the job rather than asking her to shower, which seems way more devastating than mentioning the incident to some strangers on the net. Besides, I mentioned the problem once and she didn't seem to care. She also never gave head in return. So if my stark account of the experience rubs you the wrong way (it was actually meant to be somewhat humorous), then...well, just then. I think I also mentioned that almost every vagina I've ever licked DIDN'T smell, so there.

D_Elijah_MorganWood

Expert Member
Media
naughty said:
Jeremy,

Actually some women are pretty susceptible to infection. Our PH balance is very delicate. Why? It's all in the plumbing. In fact , she can clean so much that it will cause an infection and there will be nothing she can do about it. So love them or leave them. But then, it seems you already have made that choice.
But she was MEAN to me! That's why I left her (and the fact that she stopped giving me sex)

gg42

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Gisella said:
Yep Naughty...why hurt anyone if you can avoid a bad experience for everybody involved- by just showering...

Just imagine...the same guy who goes down on a woman that seems is not "fresh" and eat her anyways....:rolleyes: is the one who later talks and complains about how terrible the smell was and etc...

If u dont know the higiene habits of a person before having sex - again-just shower...its relaxing and everybody will be clean...and if anyone smell bad after that go as soon as possible to the Doctor do a check up downstairs...:biggrin1:

Man...one of the motives i dont do recreational sex is because i like to know people better...and personal higiene and good manners is a must to everyone...:tongue:

You must be kidding - we get the chance to go down on a woman, what - once every five years? We're going to call a halt to it and ask her to take a shower?????? Yeah, that will lead to some good nookie that night! Hold your nose, do it, have fun, hope it leads to a long term relationship - then the issue can be discussed! Women vs. men...aargh....women can have sex whenever they want, men have to work for it....no wonder they don't see eye to eye!

Mr. Pookie

Just Browsing
Media
Wrat said:
I'm pretty close to this one.
My ex drank beer all the time, (thus, my EX) and she smelled and tasted like stale beer all the time. You know how beer cans smell when they have been put in a plastic bag for a few days and sit in the garage. Like that. Not entirely that bad, but there were suggestions of that smell in her crotch.
Don't get me wrong. I like pussy to have some smell to it. Even a fairly strong scent is very nice, but that was ridiculous.

Can you have her call me? Tell me there isn't anything cooler than a girl that drinks a ton of beer. And I'm sure the stale beer smell won't bother me too much...it's what my apartment smells like. My semen might taste like it too, but I have a feeling that the Little Caesars $5 onion pizzas counteract it.

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Mr. Pookie said:
You mean me? Anyway, I don't get your post...if I DON"T know the hygeine habits of someone I should...just shower? Huh? Anyway, I thought I was doing the right thing by finishing the job rather than asking her to shower, which seems way more devastating than mentioning the incident to some strangers on the net. Besides, I mentioned the problem once and she didn't seem to care. She also never gave head in return. So if my stark account of the experience rubs you the wrong way (it was actually meant to be somewhat humorous), then...well, just then. I think I also mentioned that almost every vagina I've ever licked DIDN'T smell, so there.

You mentioned the problem to her, she didn't care, and didn't give head in return? Maybe i'm shallow, but if I have to chose between having sex with someone who has tissue paper stuck in their crotch or skipping sex, i'll chose the latter, especially if they chose to not do anything about it. I'm nauseated at the very thought of the former.

faceking

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
mercurialbliss said:
You mentioned the problem to her, she didn't care, and didn't give head in return? Maybe i'm shallow, but if I have to chose between having sex with someone who has tissue paper stuck in their crotch or skipping sex, i'll chose the latter, especially if they chose to not do anything about it. I'm nauseated at the very thought of the former.

Concur... not shallow at all. IMHO.

vivi

Experimental Member
Media
I've had three boyfriends tell me my pussy tastes clean like water- which seemed vague at first but they all told me how pleasant it was. I definitely don't smell down there.

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Mr. Pookie said:

Well, Mr Pookie not just u for sure...i didn't find your experience humorous i did find it disgusting...i have a tendency to imagine myself in situations :biggrin1: and if i was a man is your situation i for sure used my "charms" and suggest a relaxing bath...but it just me...and as a woman for sure will not go down in any men - i'm selective for sure.

And as GG point out men get "lucky" and they will not miss an opportunity to have sex...:rolleyes: And as a woman i just dont get it... just put up with some people habits that are a nono to me...like going with a drunk, unclean and etc people just to release myself...:rolleyes:

Plus u did mention the problem to her and she seems not care...well...in the end u (in my observations) gave to much and she gave very little in return. I still do not find your experience humorous but what really matters is that u are ok with that...

Many times do not get jokes and male humour anyways...

Mr. Pookie

Just Browsing
Media
Gisella said:
Well, Mr Pookie not just u for sure...i didn't find your experience humorous i did find it disgusting...i have a tendency to imagine myself in situations :biggrin1: and if i was a man is your situation i for sure used my "charms" and suggest a relaxing bath...but it just me...and as a woman for sure will not go down in any men - i'm selective for sure.

And as GG point out men get "lucky" and they will not miss an opportunity to have sex...:rolleyes: And as a woman i just dont get it... just put up with some people habits that are a nono to me...like going with a drunk, unclean and etc people just to release myself...:rolleyes:

Plus u did mention the problem to her and she seems not care...well...in the end u (in my observations) gave to much and she gave very little in return. I still do not find your experience humorous but what really matters is that u are ok with that...

Many times do not get jokes and male humour anyways...

I understand you mean and thankful for reply to post. Perhaps I develop charms you name - how can do such? Perhaps I say "it is sponge bath for my pet"? Please explain technique as I grateful for information.

strawberrylime9

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
omg. i made it thru to the fourth page.
that was a lot.

Well my pussy "fragrance" changes lol. Like, whether i'm sick or w/e.. usually it's pretty.. not odorless.. but mild. It smells clean.
But, my current bf wants me to change eating habits to make it taste better.. And my ex loved it and wanted to stick his face down there and is still calling me to this day... so .. i don't know.
It's prolly all preference.. tho the hygiene issue is a given. I am a lil hygiene obsessed.. so I am clean. But the smell? to me it doesn't stink.. hell i've even tasted myself before. And I thought it was fine..even tho Jack thinks it "could be better." And, he won't go down on me. Which, to me is retarded because i've given him plenty of bjs and you know what? i don't really like the taste! but i do it! and i still enjoy it.. cuz i see he's enjoying it. Sooo.. what the hell? get over it.
Well, that was my lil rant. I don't think he understands there are plenty of other men willing to eat me out.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Mr. Pookie said:
I understand you mean and thankful for reply to post. Perhaps I develop charms you name - how can do such? Perhaps I say "it is sponge bath for my pet"? Please explain technique as I grateful for information.

Watch your tone, Mr. Pookie. I can see what your doing, and I do not like it one bit. You may think it's funny, but I doubt anyone else will.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
strawberrylime9 said:
that was a lot.

Well my pussy "fragrance" changes lol. Like, whether i'm sick or w/e.. usually it's pretty.. not odorless.. but mild. It smells clean.
But, my current bf wants me to change eating habits to make it taste better.. And my ex loved it and wanted to stick his face down there and is still calling me to this day... so .. i don't know.
It's prolly all preference.. tho the hygiene issue is a given. I am a lil hygiene obsessed.. so I am clean. But the smell? to me it doesn't stink.. hell i've even tasted myself before. And I thought it was fine..even tho Jack thinks it "could be better." And, he won't go down on me. Which, to me is retarded because i've given him plenty of bjs and you know what? i don't really like the taste! but i do it! and i still enjoy it.. cuz i see he's enjoying it. Sooo.. what the hell? get over it.
Well, that was my lil rant. I don't think he understands there are plenty of other men willing to eat me out.

You get what you tolerate. Do not put up with that shit. Eat it or beat it! Tell him Bronxy said so.

Mr. Pookie

Just Browsing
Media
strawberrylime9 said:
that was a lot.

You know, I hate saying something to you because I feel like people in relationships sometimes let other voices lead them too much, which might end up backfiring when you talk to your significant other and he hears other people's opinions in your voice. But really, not giving you oral sex and you give it to him? Plus, you seem really cautious about hygiene, so that bit about your diet is clearly just an excuse (unless you have some sort of other problem). You know what, you are right: other men will go down on you AND love it. But you can't change people, IMO. This dude you are with sounds pretty insensitve, to put it mildly, but it sounds like you want to stay with him despite that. Personally, I wouldn't stand for that shit, but you do what makes you happy.