Delicious pussy--how'd she do that?

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi,

I spoke with my internist yesterday and she informed me that we all have odor glands in the areas we also have pubic hair. I suppose it is some ancient vestige but we all have decidedly different scents. Some are stronger than others...

silvrgrl2029

Just Browsing
Media
just to remind everyone that this topic was about the taste not the smells of pussys. anyways other than that.. i wanted to g ive some advice to both girls and guys.. ok 2 things that i do if im feeling abit unsure of freshness.. maybe its a just a quickie or something unexpected you havent got the time to run to the washroom and shower..

ok first : my finace and i always keeo a box of wipes (baby wipes unscented work awsome) give yourself a quick freshen up wipe while he or she is in the washroom or something or just do it.

or if you are in the situation that she tastes bad why dont you try out some of the flavored lubes.. they are not only fun but they mask the smell..

if it is your partner and youve been together awhile and your justnoticing the smell now.. shes probably got an infection.. girls can get these very easy.. especially if while playing around you stick your hands down there and you havent washed them (basic every day germs can cause a pretty bad infection ) something guys dont realize.
also if you go down on your partner alot she may even get a yeast infection from it so be careful and always make sure before sex your hands are clean..

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
silvrgrl2029 said:
just to remind everyone that this topic was about the taste not the smells of pussys. anyways other than that.. i wanted to g ive some advice to both girls and guys.. ok 2 things that i do if im feeling abit unsure of freshness.. maybe its a just a quickie or something unexpected you havent got the time to run to the washroom and shower..

ok first : my finace and i always keeo a box of wipes (baby wipes unscented work awsome) give yourself a quick freshen up wipe while he or she is in the washroom or something or just do it.

or if you are in the situation that she tastes bad why dont you try out some of the flavored lubes.. they are not only fun but they mask the smell..

if it is your partner and youve been together awhile and your justnoticing the smell now.. shes probably got an infection.. girls can get these very easy.. especially if while playing around you stick your hands down there and you havent washed them (basic every day germs can cause a pretty bad infection ) something guys dont realize.
also if you go down on your partner alot she may even get a yeast infection from it so be careful and always make sure before sex your hands are clean..

Thank you Silver girl,

and welcome! I have been saying this for the longest time. This type of discussion has come up over and over again and When I have heard women called everything but a child of God over what is probably a rather mortifying infection, my blood runs cold. Women can be so easily susceptible. The older one gets, the state of ones hormonal balance at the time , health all play a hand in it. I many cases it is not bad hygiene or being a "nasty" woman.