Delta Delta Die

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by avalonlovelove, Aug 6, 2007.

1. avalonlovelove

avalonlovelove New Member

:32: Has anyone seen this movie yet?I heard it has a whole bunch of hunky guys who go full frontal in some parts of the movie.This is that horror movie with Debbie Rochon if anyone is wondering what I am talking about.Anyone know if it is mostly femaly nudity or guy nudity shown in the movie?God I hope it is the guy nudity!:biggrin1: :redface: :confused::dunno:

2. D_alex8

D_alex8 Member

This has been one of my favorite 'scream queen' horror movies for years. The main focus of the narrative is the duel between Julie Strain (who's never been better) and Brinke Stevens.. both of them get a lot of comic dialogue, which suits the premise of the movie (a cannibalistic college sorority) very well. Debbie Rochon isn't in the movie, though.

While the sorority sisters get to wear a lot of skimpy stuff too, it's frequently the guys who get nekkid in this one; there's one full frontal sequence involving one man at the side of a swimming pool in a flashback, which is fairly brief, and very flaccid (it was a cold nighttime shoot, if you catch my drift!) [click here for cap]. But a fair amount of full-length male rear nudity, in particular involving two jocks lured into the sorority basement... [click here for cap] where there's both some grinding; and some meat-grinding machines!

The guys are all white, worked-out jock types [click here for cap], slightly less sculpted than those you would see in a Dave DeCoteau movie, for example.

But all in all.. a fast-paced low-budget movie that knows better than to ever take itself seriously. I've probably watched it a dozen times over the past 3 years. :rolleyes: The nudity was never a motivating factor in that, though, the dialogue and pace were; unlike a Dave DeCoteau movie in that regard also, then.

Draft saved Draft deleted