Delta Point?

D_Anton_Pavlovich_Jerkhov

Account Disabled
Media

I am translating (from a Brazilian site) an excerpt from an interview with yoga Master De Rose. Not that I agree with everything he says (he is making a sweeping generalization about Americans, which I take to be untrue and unfair), but here it is:

Q: Is G-spot a myth?

A: Americans have a shorter penis than Latin Americans. So they had to find an intermediary point, in the middle of the vagina, because they couldn't reach the end. That intermediary point is the G-spot. Actually, a woman will derive a greater pleasure at the bottom of her vagina, close to the uterus. That is the Delta Point. That is a very sensitive point, rather because it is barely touched.

PS. I have found no reference about the so-called Delta Point. Also, there is no proof that Americans have shorter penises than us down here. However, this man is well-respected in this country. I don't understand where he is coming from. Propaganda?

BigDallasDick8x6

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Propaganda sells.

First of all, there is no such thing genetically as an American. By American I assume he refers to the U.S., which is made up of many immigrant groups.

Also, South American had many different indigenous peoples which the Spanish and Portugeuse intermarried with so I doubt there is homogeneous population in S.A. from which to sample and give an average Latin American penis size.

FatHiptedMama

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I have never heard of a Delta Point either. But I find that there is a spot deep in the vagina, anterior wall that tops my g-spot for sure. I'm guessing it's about 7 inches in, since I've never felt it until I was with a 7 incher (who is American, so this Brazilian guy kiss my ass).
I second BigDallas, and add that even within 'ethnic' or 'racial' populations I have seen alot of variation. Cocks are like snowflakes, no two are alike.

By the way I have heard of the vaginal erotic zone called the "A Spot', he may be trying to write about that.