Demi Moore Bush Pic

B_imtheanswer

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
http://www.myboringlife.me here it's a link to the NSFW photo

When I read those words, there are two things that came to my mind. One is that this can be an old hidden scandal between Demi Moore and George Bush. The other is, of course, a picture of Demi Moore, uhm, well, showing her goods.

It turned out that this hot buzz had something to do with the latter. It was interesting to know that even if Demi Moore is not one among the hottest showbiz personalities in town, she – at least – today on the internet, with people searching for her bushy picture.

This hot buzz resulted from a tip given at Tosh.0, the newest show at Comedy Central. The comedian Daniel Tosh had his viewers searching for “Demi Moore bush”, which may lead them to a picture of young Demi in full-frontal exposure.

houtx48

Cherished Member
Media
everybody know w. bush is a demi-queen, half queen half idiot. demi moore not w's cup of tea unless she dresses like jeff gannon.

lgej

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This pic has been around a very long time and is not likely to have been digitally enhance. Not sure what the photoshop capabilities were 20 years ago. This is from her days in the "Brat Pack." I think her big bush is sexy as hell. I get the sense that bush is coming back, just not as thick as it used to be...trimmed a bit, but still full. I, for one, am tired of seeing "baby pussy" everywhere. I believe that some hair down there adds personality and differentiation to a true woman's look.