Demi Moore

SurferGirlCA

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Well, she eats only raw food (or mostly raw food), so it just shows the effect on the average person from all the processed foods prevalent in our society. She may also have had a little nip-and-tuck as she sometimes looks as if she's been dipped in carnuba wax. I'm not sure about what she's got upstairs, but she is a nice role model for the notion that women can retain their sex appeal after 40 (along with Diane Lane, Julie Christie, Sophia Loren, Iman, Jessica Lange, Susan Sarandon, etc.) Let's hear it for hot older women! :smile:

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
SurferGirlCA said:
Well, she eats only raw food (or mostly raw food), so it just shows the effect on the average person from all the processed foods prevalent in our society. She may also have had a little nip-and-tuck as she sometimes looks as if she's been dipped in carnuba wax. I'm not sure about what she's got upstairs, but she is a nice role model for the notion that women can retain their sex appeal after 40 (along with Diane Lane, Julie Christie, Sophia Loren, Iman, Jessica Lange, Susan Sarandon, etc.) Let's hear it for hot older women! :smile:

Yah, there was a report before Charlie's Angels 2 came out.. that she dropped 400,000$ on lipo, breast augmentation, face lift, some sort of eye correctional surgery, and coligen injections in her lips to prepare for the film.. but the rest of those ladies are great role models..
I respect Diane lane, and Julianne Moore for trying to age naturally. That is alot hotter than some of these women who feel the need to get nipped and tucked. Soon they will all look like Joan Rivers

rob_just_rob

Sexy Member
Media
SurferGirlCA said:
I'm not sure about what she's got upstairs, but she is a nice role model for the notion that women can retain their sex appeal after 40 (along with Diane Lane, Julie Christie, Sophia Loren, Iman, Jessica Lange, Susan Sarandon, etc.) Let's hear it for hot older women! :smile:

You forgot Elizabeth Hurley and Geena Davis - although I haven't seen much of either of them lately. Hopefully they're still hot :biggrin1:

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
jeff black said:
Yah, there was a report before Charlie's Angels 2 came out.. that she dropped 400,000$ on lipo, breast augmentation, face lift, some sort of eye correctional surgery, and coligen injections in her lips to prepare for the film.. but the rest of those ladies are great role models..
I respect Diane lane, and Julianne Moore for trying to age naturally. That is alot hotter than some of these women who feel the need to get nipped and tucked. Soon they will all look like Joan Rivers

Oh, Julianna Moore is gorgeous! I don't know if she's "hot" but she certainly is beautiful.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sorcerer said:
If I was in the public eye, I'd use every means necessary to look good. Demi had some work, they did a great job.

My ex broke my nose and I'm having it fixed later this year.

Honey, there ain't a thing wrong with your pretty face!

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
rob_just_rob said:
You forgot Elizabeth Hurley and Geena Davis - although I haven't seen much of either of them lately. Hopefully they're still hot :biggrin1:

Certainly a clear sign not to write us ol' bitches off and substitute us by something young. To this list, add Gerry (?) Hall, Cindy Crawford and Marisa Tomei.

Bill UK

Just Browsing
Media
Agreed, she is incredibly attractive, I love that perky lithe brunette thing, fab in Indecent Proposal, very gravelly voice.......in the same mould I'd add Famke Jannnsen and Tea Leone (apologies for spelling) who else do you think?