Democratic control...A new era of corruption

B_Anchor_Baby

Just Browsing
Media
MODERATORS - Please check the IP address for Anchor_Baby... I have a feeling we know this individual, just by a different [banned] name.
Check away.

I'm not banned from this site, never have been. This is just more of your "he doesn't agree, lets get him banned" tactics. Good luck with that.

Of course, you've earned a spot on my ignore list.

my ip is: 71.208.147.35

Last edited:

FuzzyKen

Expert Member
Media
Party affiliation is not an issue here. If one fails to participate in the taxation system then they are subject to legal consequences. This has been a hallmark of many politicians in the past 2 decades. If we fail to "participate" we have our problems they should be no different.

Yet it kind of makes me wonder about politicians who talk about creating jobs when they themselves have never been a business owner, or politicians who have run every commercial venture they have ever had control of into the ground and then claim to the American Public that "they" are going to have a positive impact on the economy. Both are lies, the only difference between them is what the American People will buy. Sell it right and you can make any of these transgressions or falsehoods look like a stroke of genius. I agree than ANY politician who fails to pay large amounts of money in taxation should be eliminated, but I also feel that politicians who in essence lie to the American People about a record of business success should receive equal treatment. That treatment should be removal before they are sworn in to office. I believe this of BOTH parties.

ColoradoGuy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Check away.

I'm not banned from this site, never have been. This is just more of your "he doesn't agree, lets get him banned" tactics. Good luck with that.

Of course, you've earned a spot on my ignore list.

my ip is: 71.208.147.35

I'll post about this when I stop laughing.