Democratic Sen. Evan Bayh Retires

B_Nick4444

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
actually what I've been saying for over a year -- the compiled failures of James Earl Carter redux would lead to a resurgence of the Republican Party (gotta love democracy)

Now, who will be the next Ronald Reagan?

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Anyone who thinks this is a benefit for Republican resurgence, with their batshit fringes and sectarian ringleaders, is crazy.

At the current dysfunctional state of Congress, the cowardliness of the current Democrats to push forward and the intentional obstruction of the opposition, ALL of them are in jeopardy of losing their jobs... that includes the Republicans. Not only can Democrats lose seats, but many Republicans currently in power in the Senate may lose them as well.

Earth to third party... now is your chance!!

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
It was a subtle point. If you really didn't get it...then don't worry about it...you'll get it after the midterm elections. :wink:
Oh, I know what you're driving at alright, I'm not stupid. But if you have a point to make, why don't you just make it? This is hardly the forum for subtlety, you stupid twits.

My point: In your deranged miniscule minds you harbor these tiny thoughts, completely oblivious to the concept of critical thinking. Therefore, anything outside your predermined perception of reality is incomprehensible to you. This is why you incessantly spin the same uninformed opinions over and over and over like a broken record, as if the mere repetition somehow makes it so. This is why you employ the first person plural - 'WE' know the truth' and 'the American people think' - in a vain attempt to bolster your vacuous opinions.

If you are capable of grasping anything, it should be a clue to you that virtually no one here agrees with you on anything, and the few that barely tolerate you are idiots. This is why everyone else thinks you are an ignorant annoying pest and an utter moron, which you continue to prove factually again and again. This is why your condescension to anyone capable of critical thinking and vastly better informed than you is ironic in the tenth degree. :cool:

Last edited:

Trinity

Just Browsing
Media
Oh, I know what you're driving at alright, I'm not stupid. But if you have a point to make, why don't you just make it? This is hardly the forum for subtlety, you stupid twits.

Now, now...no need to get emotional and resort to childish name calling. :rolleyes:

My point: In your deranged miniscule minds you harbor these tiny thoughts, completely oblivious to the concept of critical thinking. Therefore, anything outside your predermined perception of reality is incomprehensible to you. This is why you incessantly spin the same uninformed opinions over like a broken record, as if the mere repetition makes it so. This is why you employ the first person plural, 'WE' know the truth' and 'the American people think' in an attempt to bolster your vacuous opinions.

If that's true deal with the issues and refute them. Your inability to do so demonstrates how weak your arguments are and your silliness in attacking people you simply disagree with.

If you are capable of grasping anything, it should be a clue to you that virtually no one here agrees with you on anything, and the few that barely tolerate you are morons.

If you think you are on the side of intellect then you lack commonsense as well as the intelligence to deal with the political discussions in this forum. The one's you backslap with have long proven themselves intellectually challenged. :rolleyes:

This is why everyone else thinks you are an ignorant annoying pest and an utter moron, which you continue to prove factually again and again. This is why your condescension to anyone capable of critical thinking and vastly better informed than you is ironic in the tenth degree. :cool:

LOL. That's not surprising when when Obama is proving most everything I posted and was critical of to be correct. The "ignorant annoying pests and utter morons" that you actually speak of without realizing it, are simply upset that they can't defend Obama or his failing policies.

I know what I'm talking about and I've always backed up my posts so you can try the name calling and insulting my intellect...but none of that holds true because you can't put forth a decent argument, refute my arguments or deal with the issues. :rolleyes:

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
Now, now...no need to get emotional and resort to childish name calling. :rolleyes:

If that's true deal with the issues and refute them. Your inability to do so demonstrates how weak your arguments are and your silliness in attacking people you simply disagree with.

If you think you are on the side of intellect then you lack commonsense as well as the intelligence to deal with the political discussions in this forum. The one's you backslap with have long proven themselves intellectually challenged. :rolleyes:

LOL. That's not surprising when when Obama is proving most everything I posted and was critical of to be correct. The "ignorant annoying pests and utter morons" that you actually speak of without realizing it, are simply upset that they can't defend Obama or his failing policies.

I know what I'm talking about and I've always backed up my posts so you can try the name calling and insulting my intellect...but none of that holds true because you can't put forth a decent argument, refute my arguments or deal with the issues. :rolleyes:

Case in point. Case closed. :present:

I'm not gonna even address the breathtaking irony.

" A fanatic is one who cannot change his mind and will not change the subject" -- W. Churchill

Last edited:

Flashy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

hopefully, a reformed Republican Party that has returned to honoring the rights of the individual

very doubtful.

with all these moderate democrats retiring or possibly being voted out, the two extremes will continue to entrench themselves and solidify.

with moderates like Bayh leaving, the far left or the far right will run for his seat...and another moderate will leave and an extremist, right or left will take over.

the republican party is not reforming, as the moderates are almost all gone now...and the democrats with the losses for moderate dems, will solidify around the far left.

meaning nothing but vicious partisanship from the two extremes.

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
You know the point. But you choose to ignore it. :wink:
I know what I'm talking about . . . you can't put forth a decent argument, refute my arguments or deal with the issues. :rolleyes:

How's about you refute my point? Then I'll consider whether you have an intellect worth engaging (again) on one of your 'issues'.

. . . My point: In your deranged miniscule minds you harbor these tiny thoughts, completely oblivious to the concept of critical thinking. Therefore, anything outside your predermined perception of reality is incomprehensible to you. This is why you incessantly spin the same uninformed opinions over and over and over like a broken record, as if the mere repetition somehow makes it so. This is why you employ the first person plural - 'WE' know the truth' and 'the American people think' - in a vain attempt to bolster your vacuous opinions.

If you are capable of grasping anything, it should be a clue to you that virtually no one here agrees with you on anything, and the few that barely tolerate you are idiots. This is why everyone else thinks you are an ignorant annoying pest and an utter moron, which you continue to prove factually again and again. This is why your condescension to anyone capable of critical thinking and vastly better informed than you is ironic in the tenth degree. :cool:

Trinity

Just Browsing
Media
How's about you refute my point? Then I'll consider whether you have an intellect worth engaging (again) on one of your 'issues'.

I already did. Of course you failed to get it. You've already gotten egg on your face once. Just discuss the political issues...if you can. :rolleyes:

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Gee, I wonder if any of the three Republicans considered for this seat managed to get the 4,500 signatures necessary to enforce a primary? They had to do this by noon today. If not, then there's no special election and the seat gets appointed to another Democrat. They'll have till June to do it. And the rumor is already spreading that Bayh is going to run for President anyhow. We shall see.

I'm sure the troll above me has made no reference to these other facts, and is still trying to rewrite mathematics to make it seem as if 42 is greater than 58. It probably didn't even mention that even with the loss of this seat, there are still more retiring Republicans in the House and Senate who won't run this year than Democrats. :biggrin:

Last edited: