Demographics of (bi)sexual orientation

B_CSteed

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I would consider myself to be bisexual because I occasionally like to suck dick, get fucked by a guy, or fuck a guy in the ass. It especially turns me on if a female is involved or watching. I am definitely more attracted to females and I do not like the idea of kissing or spooning with a guy, just jacking, sucking, and fucking. I also could never see myself in an emotional relationship with a man. I love women and pussy more than anything else in the world, but I am definitely a freak and I like just about everything that has to do with sex.

I used to consider myself bi-curious when I would jack off with friends or sometimes fantasize about sucking dick. One day, I was jacking off in an adult theater video booth, when a huge black cock flopped through the hole in the wall. It was like an instinct that I had to put it in my mouth. I didn't even hesitate. Afterward, I wanted more. This was the moment when I truly realized that I was bisexual.

alx

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think a true Bisexual will have feelings for the same gender as well as the opposite, Not equally but can be put on a scale i.e 1-10.

Someone that finds the same gender attractive as well as the opposite gender.

Someone that gets 'turned on' by the same gender as well as the opposite.

Again I understand that there are many types of bisexual, to me a true bisexual is the above.
I might be viewed as bisexual by most, yet by my definition I am straight. It all depends on other peoples 'conditions' of bisexuality, does one have to 'feel' something to be bisexual or does one have to simply carry out/ think about a homosexual act to be bisexual.

Im not saying my view is the 'right' view, its just different.

D_Harvey Schmeckel

Sexy Member
Media
thanks for this:

One day, I was jacking off in an adult theater video booth, when a huge black cock flopped through the hole in the wall. It was like an instinct that I had to put it in my mouth. I didn't even hesitate. Afterward, I wanted more. This was the moment when I truly realized that I was bisexual.

The picture you just posted helps me visualize that moment! Story brought back memory of the first taste of dick and what an aha moment that was.

BigDallasDick8x6

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I would consider myself to be bisexual because I occasionally like to suck dick, get fucked by a guy, or fuck a guy in the ass. It especially turns me on if a female is involved or watching. I am definitely more attracted to females and I do not like the idea of kissing or spooning with a guy, just jacking, sucking, and fucking. I also could never see myself in an emotional relationship with a man. I love women and pussy more than anything else in the world, but I am definitely a freak and I like just about everything that has to do with sex.

I used to consider myself bi-curious when I would jack off with friends or sometimes fantasize about sucking dick. One day, I was jacking off in an adult theater video booth, when a huge black cock flopped through the hole in the wall. It was like an instinct that I had to put it in my mouth. I didn't even hesitate. Afterward, I wanted more. This was the moment when I truly realized that I was bisexual.

In my naming system I would classify you as a "horndog." Highly sexed and the gender of the partner is not an impediment.

Dean Coxx says he doesn't like to be called bi-sexual. He just likes to be called sexual. I really like that quote.

alwaysguessing

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Every once in awhile I think it becomes necessary for the moderators to remind people here of what the name of this group is. '"LARGE PENIS SUPPORT GROUP". It is primarily a support group for men. For those people who haven't had much experience in support groups, the whole purpose is to help one another, not take pot shots at each other. Calling people childish names only reflects badly on the participants. Even worse is not even paying attention to who the other people are as individuals. LPSG is not a place for pissing contests or name-calling. I've noticed that some of the new members feel they can say or do anything they want without any consequences. Calling others names is something that the moderators take seriously.

It's not a name. It's a state. A state that you are in. I ask you a straightforward question and you simply cannot answer it. Instead you spout a bunch of nonsense about people "fighting tooth and nail" and "making it a competition". You seem to be living in your own world I guess.

This is also a discussion forum, where topics you introduce are open for discussion. Yet you are unwilling to consider other people's opinions if they are not the same as yours. You will not even answer a question if there is a possibility that doing so might work against your agenda.

Perhaps you are simply incapable of acknowledging the facts of the situation. In that case, you are delusional.

It's fairly offensive of you to insinuate that men who believe they are 100% straight are uneducated. Good job respecting people as individuals. :rolleyes:

NEWREBA

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I think you miss the point again, Always Questioning. If you actually took the time to look at this thread, it's not about you or your ideas. It is a question asked of bisexual people. Since you say you are 100% heterosexual, why would you even post a comment here? It doesn't apply to you. In a sense you have tried to hijack the discussion because you don't like the premise. I would suggest that you stick to areas that you have some experience and knowledge of. If you think that bisexuals have an agenda, I would ask you simply to look at your own agenda: straight guys have to always push themselves into everything. I don't really care what you think about bisexuals. It's irrelevant to me especially on this topic and on this thread. Butt out, breeder boy. :mad:

It's not a name. It's a state. A state that you are in. I ask you a straightforward question and you simply cannot answer it. Instead you spout a bunch of nonsense about people "fighting tooth and nail" and "making it a competition". You seem to be living in your own world I guess.

This is also a discussion forum, where topics you introduce are open for discussion. Yet you are unwilling to consider other people's opinions if they are not the same as yours. You will not even answer a question if there is a possibility that doing so might work against your agenda.

Perhaps you are simply incapable of acknowledging the facts of the situation. In that case, you are delusional.

It's fairly offensive of you to insinuate that men who believe they are 100% straight are uneducated. Good job respecting people as individuals. :rolleyes:

B_Hung Jon

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm not sure what a "true" bisexual is, that's why I like the term bi-affectional which is better as least for me. I've noticed that many guys who consider themselves bisexual only think of it in terms of sexual activity. There's a fairly common quote which goes something like this: "I can suck a guy's dick but I could never fall in love with a man the way I can with a woman." Although I understand what the words say, I really don't understand the emotions connected with it. For example suppose I'm having sex with a guy. How would I be able to withhold any feelings about what I'm doing? Do guys simply disassociate and feel nothing? What's going on internally? Why even bother having sex with someone if you don't like them? Wouldn't it be easier just to masturbate?

I've had actual relationships with guys in my life. That means we do things together, play sports (baseball in a business league in my case), party together, hang out and talk, and also make love. It doesn't seem much different to me than any relationship I've had with a girl. In fact, as I've said many times before on this site, the guys I've been with are attractive, warm, loving and intelligent human beings. And they all possess something that makes them even more amazing; they are compassionate and open-minded people. Also in my case I'd say that the most surprising thing about the guys I've been intimate with is that they are very tender and attentive lovers, which maybe goes against the male stereotype.

For me the most important aspect of relationships with the same gender is that it's not all that extraordinary. It's just love in another manifestation, albeit beautiful and satisfying in every way.

I think a true Bisexual will have feelings for the same gender as well as the opposite, Not equally but can be put on a scale i.e 1-10.

Someone that finds the same gender attractive as well as the opposite gender.

Someone that gets 'turned on' by the same gender as well as the opposite.

Again I understand that there are many types of bisexual, to me a true bisexual is the above.
I might be viewed as bisexual by most, yet by my definition I am straight. It all depends on other peoples 'conditions' of bisexuality, does one have to 'feel' something to be bisexual or does one have to simply carry out/ think about a homosexual act to be bisexual.

Im not saying my view is the 'right' view, its just different.

B_CSteed

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Have you ever just fucked a girl or guy and not made love to them? There's a big difference. I would say that fucking someone can is way better than masturbating but it is also not nearly as good as making love to someone or fucking someone you love. However, just fucking someone with no feelings attached can certainly make for some memorable experiences and good "spank-tank" material, hahaha.

B_Hung Jon

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Have you ever just fucked a girl or guy and not made love to them? There's a big difference. I would say that fucking someone can is way better than masturbating but it is also not nearly as good as making love to someone or fucking someone you love. However, just fucking someone with no feelings attached can certainly make for some memorable experiences and good "spank-tank" material, hahaha.

I think you're directing this question at me, right? Yeh, I have fucked without "making love" but I have had some feelings for the other person. Not love but lust, attraction and excitement. What I'm saying is that there are emotions there connected with fucking. I know who I'm fucking. I feel them close to me. I like the feeling of my dick inside of them. I'm getting a lot of pleasure from it. I want to cum in them. I want them to feel good too, so there's some caring there. That's all I'm saying. It's pretty hard to be completely disassociated from having sex with someone. I mean, why would I want to fuck someone who I don't think is hot? I need to LIKE them. That's all I meant. :tongue:

Sergeant_Torpedo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As a str8 male (who may or may not have experimented) I can tell you I do not come here to prey on women. The title of the website explains my membership. It is embarrassing in chat to have to endure the predatory males - often encouraged by the women there - who clearly have difficulty relating to other humans let alone women. This may annoy some but in chat I would rather chat with some sensible and intelligent gay guy with a sense of humour than the insipid princesses that show their tits on cam then get all moralistic when a predatory male makes an unfavourable remark. It is all about balance. If you are feeble at socializing in real life it is very obvious in chat. They can appear pathetic but I guess we should be tolerant.