demonstrating your foreskin

bumbleball

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Has anyone ever asked you to show off your foreskin or demonstrate how it pulls back? Did you demonstrate? Did you let them try?

thickjoe

Experimental Member
Media
hey bud,..sure have shown off my long foreskin to other curious guys in person and on webcam. some other uncut dudes are into comparing and some circumsized dudes are curious to see what its like. It's fun to compare different foreskins

uncutguy37

Legendary Member
Media
was drunk, taking a piss with a bud, he ask how easy it was to slide my skin back and fourth, I pushed it back and fourth a few times showing the head, he ask did it slide easy? I said what the hell, you try it. he reached over, started sliding my skin back and fourth, I started getting boned up. he ask if I was getting hard, I said yea, I said it feels like your jacking me off, he stopped after that, but always saw him checking it out when ever he saw me taking a piss.

Reactions: dq7

mandoman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
It's good that he was honest about his curiosity, and it is good that you let him try it out, knowing his curiosity was harmless. He'll likely leave his boys with foreskins.
I never had anyone ask, but would be as happy to demonstrate as Colin Farrell was, on the streets of Toronto.

S

SirConcis

There were a couple of times where during a conversation, I ended up mentioning I was "semi-cut" and this would get the person curious, and 2 or 3 times, this lead to my showing it to the curious person. Not many people know what semi-cut is.

(Of course, now I am fully cut, so there is nothing "special" about my dick to get someone curious about it).

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yeah, I have. A lot, actually. Even if you don't count boyfriends. It's mainly been with Jewish and American friends. A surprising number of them were straight guys, too.

B_hotmale19

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ya i have once with a female flatmate...
she didnt know how they worked, so i showed her.
Needless to say with a cute girl looking at my cock i got hard, and then she asked if she could try, which she did for about 10mins untill i came lol.

saturnine

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Has happened to me many times, especially at parties when everyone's a little loosened up and sex invariably comes up. When I mention that I'm uncut, people ask to see it and say they've never seen one in person, etc. (both guys and women). I've shown it to people and also pulled my foreskin back and forth over the head (at their request).

Reactions: dq7

thadjock

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
yeah cut guys luv to play with my skin, they're always amazed by how different my cock looks with it peeled back or covering. when i'm totally skinned back i look very similar to cut guys, but i have enough skin to cover the entire head when i'm hard too.

bumbleball

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
yesterday after working out I went to the steamroom. I didn't know anyone was in there until the steam disapated. The guy at least 9" cut asked me about being intact. He was bigger than me but so into 4skin. After about 20 mins of chit chatting about it, I pulled the skin back and said wanna try? He said "nah dude, that is cool" No worries I said. I got up to take a shower and said my good bye. While I was changing he walked up and said....ok man, can I try. We walked to the dry sauna and I whipped it out. Where he pulled back and forth. I got hard. He said sorry man, but its kind of freaking me out. He put his finger under the skin and swirrled around and said wow.

He started to get nervous and said he had to go and left me hard. By the way he was wearing a wedding ban. lol

mandoman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
yesterday after working out I went to the steamroom. I didn't know anyone was in there until the steam disapated. The guy at least 9" cut asked me about being intact. He was bigger than me but so into 4skin. After about 20 mins of chit chatting about it, I pulled the skin back and said wanna try? He said "nah dude, that is cool" No worries I said. I got up to take a shower and said my good bye. While I was changing he walked up and said....ok man, can I try. We walked to the dry sauna and I whipped it out. Where he pulled back and forth. I got hard. He said sorry man, but its kind of freaking me out. He put his finger under the skin and swirrled around and said wow.

He started to get nervous and said he had to go and left me hard. By the way he was wearing a wedding ban. lol

I think it was really kind of you to offer him a no-strings chance to test drive one. He had been thinking about it for years. His kids may be uncut, because of your offer.

Sherwood D. Likelym

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
While at the beach, an older, intact gentleman and I were talking. I observed him becoming erect, and I was impressed given his age (claimed he was 74). Within 5 minutes, his penis was standing erect at an 45 degree angle, and he stated my intact penis' size was impressive and visually stimulating. The compliment helped my penis swell a bit, and he asked me to expose my knob. The simple act of sliding my skin back in the warm sun at his request, created a spontaneous erection.

sab84

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I have done the opposite... For some reasons(reserved for other threads, hint: sleep fondling).. I was able to blackmail a friend of mine, whom I was sure was a circumcised guy because of his religion (and me being uncut), to show his cut cock. And the I had to show my uncut.... for the rest of the night, we were talking about the difference in experiences, you know.. jacking and sensation and that kind of stuff... , him being cut or and me being otherwise..

sounder1

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I stretched and pulled back my foreskin for many guys while camming with them on yahoo or here in the video chat room. Most of the guys were cut and asked me how it felt to pull the skin back (stimulating). Cut guys are curious to see so much skin on a guys cockhead, I guess. I was happy to oblige their curiosity.

karldergrosse

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
My first time to show the workings of my foreskin was to my straight roommate as a college sophomore. I had suspected for a good while that he was curious, so I finally offered--and he took me up on it, though with a touch of nervous embarrassment. He wouldn't touch anything, but was obviously intrigued--especially when I became erect, with plenty of skin still covering the head, and continued to retract in that swollen condition. A couple of weeks later his curiosity got the better of him, and he tried it himself by giving me a handjob to ejaculation. Naturally I then lubed him up with spit and returned the "favor"--though I'm sure that at that time I was as unskilled at jacking a circumcised man as he was an intact one. In fact, when he kept retracting me and rubbing firmly on the glans, I admonished him to stay away from the bare head--upon which, misunderstanding my meaning, he leaned back to arm's length...! Since that time a goodly number of cut tricks have shown interest in checking out the workings. One of them even exclaimed spontaneously, with a strange tone of wonderment in his voice, that I was the very first uncircumcised man whom he had ever had sex with. [Testimony to the extensive reach of RIC in America, isn't it?] --Have never, regrettably, had a straight man to ask for a demonstration.....

Last edited:

karldergrosse

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Has yet to happen to me, but if someone asked I would be happy to oblige.

Damn, Garb...!!! I'm also intact, but I would be delighted to personally see to it that it happened to you...!!! :09: (...For the first time and many times thereafter...!!! :wink:)

karldergrosse

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Not many people know what semi-cut is.

(Of course, now I am fully cut, so there is nothing "special" about my dick to get someone curious about it).

I'm not sure, either, SC...especially given that the two Latin components of the word "circumcision" mean "cut around." --But that's not important. What I really want to say is that I've just looked at your photos, and I beg to disagree: though you're talking about missing foreskin, there is still something else quite "special" about your dick to get someone curious...and excited...!!! It's a fine one...!!! :tongue: