demonstrating your foreskin

Christiaan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Has anyone ever asked you to show off your foreskin or demonstrate how it pulls back? Did you demonstrate? Did you let them try?

In the Netherlands, virtually all the other boys also had a foreskin and so they knew how they worked. Even the Jewish boys, with one exception, had their foreskin. Only the Turk boys were cut and since they keep their foreskin until they are between 8 and some times late teens, they also were aware how they work because they can remember having one. I think many of the Turk boys were humiliated to be different, especially the ones who were forced to have it in their teens because everyone in the changing room knew what had happened to them.

We also have hygiene and sex classes in school, so no secrets about boys or girl's bodies.

thadjock

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
In the Netherlands, virtually all the other boys also had a foreskin and so they knew how they worked. Even the Jewish boys, with one exception, had their foreskin. Only the Turk boys were cut and since they keep their foreskin until they are between 8 and some times late teens, they also were aware how they work because they can remember having one. I think many of the Turk boys were humiliated to be different, especially the ones who were forced to have it in their teens because everyone in the changing room knew what had happened to them.

We also have hygiene and sex classes in school, so no secrets about boys or girl's bodies.

yeah this is much the same experience i had growing up in europe at that age, cut being the definite minority, but I never remember anybody teasing the cut boys or making fun of them for it, it was just accepted as part of those boys culture and/or religion.

it's quite the opposite in the US, where the cut vs uc ratio is reversed, and there is a hostile and denigrating attitude towards uncut as being inferior, unclean , and lower class. but things are slowly changing here, I think the increasing multi-ethnic population is creating a more mixed cut/uncut status, along with more enlightened parental choices being made..

but european civilization still has the wisdom & benefit of ages, the US is an still angry adolescent, going through the maturation process.

xenon-naturist

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
On a weekend course a few years ago that was about getting in touch with yourself - and involved nudity and some touching of other people.

One exercise was to touch another guy's cock - did this with a few guys, one was an older guy who was one of only a couple who had admitted to having never touched a guy before.

He was cut - I wasn't at the time - so he asked about the foreskin, how it worked, so I told him, showed him and encouraged him to try - I started to thicken, and am sure I would have got rock hard if he had tried but it was a step too far. Unfortunately it was the last of the exercise so we had to move on, otherwise I'd have been happy to be the model.

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have never been asked.

That stated I have worked as a "Teaching Assistant" at a Medical School where I was the person instructing the scholars about "Self Examinations" for lumps on the testicles and also the "Cough and Squeeze" examination. Because I had a foreskine I was also tasked to demonstrate how it worked by my supervisor.

I did become aroused and I also did leak some pre-cum.

When I instructed the Students about erections I simply told them to respond to any person they were examing should an erection happen to respond: "I see that you have a normal reaction."

I hope I never lose the ability to have an erection.

Enjoying life and having fun every day.

lakecreeker

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have a friend that is uncut and doesn't hesitate to demostrate how his foreskin functions. His son that recently turned 16 is very similar; as some classmates that are cut are wanting to know, his dad told him to not be shy about it offer to show them if they want to see. The kid says there are several others in his class that are uncut that he knows off, but he might have the most at least at the this time.

Reactions: dq7

KXHornbag

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm a cut man and all but one of partners have been cut too. I'm sure the wanking techniques are very different but would really like to learn from an uncut man - anyone local to me willing to show me?

Brensta

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
younger AUS guys are uc,
i think whether ur cut or not depends on your age.
AUS was big on RIC at one time.

We probably moved away from doing this 35/40 years ago, but naturally you'll find that it still occurs a bit, mostly based on the father and whether or not he is

Ionto

Sexy Member
Media
Yes, it is almost angry penis envy. Thank god it is changing.

From my experience, if an American mentions circumcision to me, it's to say they prefer the pratice of leaving baby boys intact. Always.

And to answer the question : I almost had to demonstrate the foreskin at one dinner with Jewish friends. The topic of the Catholic Feast of the holy pupuce came up, and some one asked what a pupuce was, to which one male guest replied that he was afraid he couldn't show her what it was, but he was sure that Ionto would be only to pleased to do so. Fortunately the conversation moved on to something else before I was obliged to show what was probably the only foreskin in the room.

Last edited:

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
From my experience, if an American mentions circumcision to me, it's to say they prefer the practice of leaving baby boys intact. Always.
It doesn't always go so well with me, people can be really twisted still. But I have had some good experiences too. One time several years ago already, when I was out hiking with friends, a family saw my bumper sticker, "Circumcision Advocates Aren't Playing With A Full Dick" and left a sticky note on my windshield that said, "Thanks to people like you our three sons are intact." They were just pulling out of the parking lot and saw me smiling at the note and pulled forward again and introduced themselves.

The friend, Jeremy (and his wife Karen) and I had just had a discussion because he is an X-ray tech and he felt that it was such a hassle to catheterize little intact boys because of all the bacteria, bla bla bla (insert stupid U.S. foreskin myth) so I felt somewhat vindicated.

NY4Curious

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
In the shower, steam room or sauna at the gym, when there are other people to watch me, I love slowly rolling my foreskin back, exposing the head (when I do this I look uncut) and then slowly unrolling it back down so the head is covered. It'll always result in at least a good sized semi. If I spring to full erection, so be it. Besides, more often than not when I do this at least one other guy will bone up.
Seeing someone bone up will have me at attention in no time. A guy with a hard on should have company!

thadjock

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
whenever i see the title of this thread i think of that brit royal air force/marine/whatever he is, doing the group shower demonstration vid that's on youtube where he shows "how to clean yourtube" to the other recruits

and find ur own damn link, it's all over this site and the web, i'm too lazy to make it easy for u

there should be youtube awards, that guy deserves one

I want to co-present it with chadstallion

Last edited:

were2need1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The only person I have had to demonstrate my foreskin to is my son. He was cut at birth and we adopted him. Hes was pretty curious how it worked, so I gave him the run down.