demonstrating your foreskin

were2need1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Actually "I" adopted him.
His biological father died when he was very young but was cut so the of course his son was cut too. I married his mother and adopted him.

I was never a real anti-circumcision guy till I saw what a butcher job they did to my sons penis. Now I am a firm believer that there is absolutly no reason why we should continue this ancient and barbaric ritual of mutilation. That will get me into a rant, so I digress. :biggrin1:

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Thanks for taking him under your wing. I was being sarcastic, but I worked for my home state's Division of Child Protective Services for awhile and learned that on occasion they actually pay to have baby boys who come into custody "fixed." This is exactly how a fellow employee put it to me.

gymfresh

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I worked for my home state's Division of Child Protective Services for awhile and learned that on occasion they actually pay to have baby boys who come into custody "fixed." This is exactly how a fellow employee put it to me.

On occasion? I think it's still SOP at many adoption centers. The Mormons did this to 100% of the boys who passed through LDS Adoption Services, probably for 60 or 70 years. It was impossible to adopt an intact boy through LDS. A Mormon friend of mine, whose husband is a Pediatrician (intact) and who adopted 3 children in addition to her own 3, was appalled at this practice and asked them to stop.

It took about 6 years, lots of letters, lots of meetings, and lots of research, but they dropped the practice around 1998.

And to the topic, bot my partner and I have been known to show curious friends how a dick with moving parts works. I prefer to demonstrate it myself, rather than risk any... ah... surprises in new hands.

xjoe

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
what the hell, its SOO unusual to have a circumsised penis where i am :L i know of 1 person in about 300 that has had the chop :L

mandoman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
The only person I have had to demonstrate my foreskin to is my son. He was cut at birth and we adopted him. Hes was pretty curious how it worked, so I gave him the run down.

That was kind of you.
I had a foster kid who looked circumcised from the left, and uncircumcised from the right. Must have been an intern's first operation, and unsupervised. I can't think of any other reasonable explanation.