denied access

8seconds

Experimental Member
Media
I just recently got out of a relationship. The sex was great. I am back on market and been dating. The last two times I have had the oppertunity to have sex everything is great untill they see my penis, I get the "um no way in hell" response. I never thought it was an issue since my ex had zero problem.

When I was in high school and college i got resistance but I thought that was due to their inexperence.

Never thought my penis size was an issue but learning that it might. Any suggestions?

Bryan_Lyte2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
8seconds said:
I just recently got out of a relationship. The sex was great. I am back on market and been dating. The last two times I have had the oppertunity to have sex everything is great untill they see my penis, I get the "um no way in hell" response. I never thought it was an issue since my ex had zero problem.

When I was in high school and college i got resistance but I thought that was due to their inexperence.

Never thought my penis size was an issue but learning that it might. Any suggestions?

Size can be an issue, but don't be discouraged. It only means that there is now another thing you must find in the women that you date. Don't be blatant about it, or shove it in their face, but find ways of letting them know of your added bonus. I suggest (if you fit into any of them) trying to milk one of the old wives tales, about the large nose, or hands, or feet, ect...

The way i subtly get my answers abot if the mind is willing from a girl is to kick up my heels and let her asses by the size of my feet, because it makes only since that a guy under six foot tall have larger than size twelve feet (u.s. standards) besides balancing out an extra weight:tongue: .

All joking aside, your answer is yes. With your new realizations about you size it will be hard to find a new willing person, but try not to base your relationships on sex, because sex can happen regardless with patience, but a stupid relation ship just won't thrive.:cool: