Deniro and Depardieu given handjobs!!

Wrey

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have seen Bertolucci's Novecento, or 1900, staring a very young Robert De Niro and Gerard Depardieu. The American version was edited for content due to the full frontal male nudity of the two stars. Is anyone in possesion of the edited pics from this movie?

Wrey

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Really? Again, no one? I would have thought this one would be a snap.

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
I have a link to a paysite where you can find the pics. You can also see just a thumbnail of it that's pretty decent, for free. I don't know if it's okay to link to paysites in this forum or not, though. So I won't. I hope Alex8 or Pecker might see this and let me know, I don't want to break any LPSG rules!

I myself have looked all over for this movie on DVD, and I've yet to find it anywhere. :( I think Robert DeNiro is sexy as hell!:biggrin:

Wrey

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You rock, Alex! Thanks and spanks, not necessarily in that order :)

B_Cocktale

Just Browsing
Media
Depardieu has a very attractive son Guillaume who was in a VERY unfortunate accident where, I believe, he lost a limb.

He's intensely attractive. Guillaume Depardieu

The fellow has tremendous potential and appears to have inherited his father's appeal and his own unique talent and presence. He's led an eventful life thus far and I find him immensely appealing - even his bad boy status.

Read more.

Gérard must be a hard act to follow.