Denise Milani

D_MastaBaiter

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
She is hot!

Found some pics of her on her back and remembered a thread about whether they're real or not. I must admit, I'm still not certain even with these pics. It's tough to say, b/c in some they stand too tall, but then again she's rather thin. According to the website, she's 5'10" and 115 lbs, which from what I understand is underweight for her height. She should be more around 150 lbs. So, seeing how she's so thin, her breasts just might stand out more or it's like one blogger mentioned that they might more "harder" than someone with more weight. I'm suspicious that she had a boob job even though she had big boobs to begin with. Either way, she's hot!!! Real or not, wouldn't mind waking up next to her in the morning. *l*

Attachments

Last edited:

THExDOPExSHOW

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ya theyre real...i dated her over a year ago...seen them more than enuff times in every angle in every position...and they are definitely real...ill try and find some old pics of us in the hot tub wheres shes topless...i know i have them somewhere

classyron

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
ya theyre real...i dated her over a year ago...seen them more than enuff times in every angle in every position...and they are definitely real...ill try and find some old pics of us in the hot tub wheres shes topless...i know i have them somewhere

Until I see the pics I am calling shenanigans on this one.

bobabooey69

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

bwahahahahahaha!!!!!

yamahard

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

i dated her too...but tired of her ugliness and lack of curves...i have hd video of my 16 inch cock plunging her ass but i don't have a usb cable to hand so can't upload it...sorry

D_MastaBaiter

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
She is 5'4" not 5'10"

Curse those websites for their lies!! *l*

Yeah, 5'4" makes a lot more sense. It reminds me of a blurp I read on Jessica Simpson where they were talking about her being short (they quoted her as 5'2") and petite and how that adds to her big boobs looking even bigger.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
To quote thelate great Pat Morita as Arnold on Happy Days;

"BA-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!"
Give us some proof,Dopey!

THExDOPExSHOW

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
To quote thelate great Pat Morita as Arnold on Happy Days;

"BA-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!"
Give us some proof,Dopey!

just cuz ur an ugly old 42 yr old who could never sleep with her doesnt mean we all are...as soon as i find the pics ill up them...not because i care enuff to prove it to you but because i am a man of my word and i will get them on here...just gotta retrieve them from old laptop...jammed with work right now...carry on with being jealous until then

love_them_boobs

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Nobody is jealous of you. It's just a tad difficult for anyone to believe that you just happen to have (at one time) dated one of the hottest women on the planet. Especially some new sign up with 15 posts and no avatar. Just shows up and says, yeah, I dated her.

Try looking at it from their perspective. You don't think that's kinda hard to believe? Honestly? I think you're full it shit too and I'm not sure any photos you can provide will change that opinion. I'm willing to eat my written words on this one, but any Tom/Dick/Harry with a computer and a decent photo manipulation program can create some fairly convincing photographs.

So I guess the ball is in your court. Prove away. Let's see just how authentic those photos of yours are.

B_javila

Experimental Member
Media

You dated her? Or do you mean had an affair with her? She happens to be married to Jerry Trlica, and she has a son, I believe he is around ten years old.

classyron

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
just cuz ur an ugly old 42 yr old who could never sleep with her doesnt mean we all are...as soon as i find the pics ill up them...not because i care enuff to prove it to you but because i am a man of my word and i will get them on here...just gotta retrieve them from old laptop...jammed with work right now...carry on with being jealous until then

Okay, back-off guys... An anonymous internet user has made an outlandish claim so we should accept it at face value because, he know, he is a man of his word.

Damn, I wish that computers had a sarcasm mode. Does your Mom know that you are using the internet on a school night?

THExDOPExSHOW

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Nobody is jealous of you. It's just a tad difficult for anyone to believe that you just happen to have (at one time) dated one of the hottest women on the planet. Especially some new sign up with 15 posts and no avatar. Just shows up and says, yeah, I dated her.

Try looking at it from their perspective. You don't think that's kinda hard to believe? Honestly? I think you're full it shit too and I'm not sure any photos you can provide will change that opinion. I'm willing to eat my written words on this one, but any Tom/Dick/Harry with a computer and a decent photo manipulation program can create some fairly convincing photographs.

So I guess the ball is in your court. Prove away. Let's see just how authentic those photos of yours are.

i hear ya bud....basically i plowed her for about 3 months...i dont even find her that hot...shes not even top 10 hottest chicks ive plowed...but like i said i could care less wether anyone believes me or not...its not gonna take back the times i plowed her or the times she sucked me off so no big deal bro..doubt shes married either...when i was with her she was living with another woman from czech republic who was a lesbian who worshipped her...she basically did whatever she wanted....i doubt shes married and ive never heard she had a son...if she does its news to me...either way i care less...she was just a fuck...life goes on

B_javila

Experimental Member
Media
doubt shes married either...when i was with her she was living with another woman from czech republic who was a lesbian who worshipped her...she basically did whatever she wanted....i doubt shes married and ive never heard she had a son...if she does its news to me...either way i care less...she was just a fuck...life goes on

http://www.askmen.com/entertainment/special_feature_3700/3770_denise-milani-a-better-look.html

"It's here that we reach the main point of contention between Milani, Jerry Trlica (her husband) and Matej (Matt) Vantuch, founder and sole proprietor of Periscope Media. In his court declaration, Vantuch claims that he was in fact the driving force behind Milani’s website -- and her rise to pinuphttp://www.askmen.com/celebs/keywords/pinup-models.html popularity."

Last edited:

Mithra

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
i hear ya bud....basically i plowed her for about 3 months...i dont even find her that hot...shes not even top 10 hottest chicks ive plowed...but like i said i could care less wether anyone believes me or not...its not gonna take back the times i plowed her or the times she sucked me off so no big deal bro..doubt shes married either...when i was with her she was living with another woman from czech republic who was a lesbian who worshipped her...she basically did whatever she wanted....i doubt shes married and ive never heard she had a son...if she does its news to me...either way i care less...she was just a fuck...life goes on

Obviously you "could care less" if anyone believes you, since you posted your ridiculous nonsense. But no matter how much less you could care, it doesn't change the fact that no one does.