Denise Milani

Query

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Regarding classyron's post. You don't refute my science but merely state it wrong. In the past my wife dressed for renaissance festivals and I can tell you a tight bodice can do wonders. Now I only stated that the two pictures shown were not convincing due to the change in bikini/bra; if other pictures are brought into the argument that is another story entirely.

Guy-jin

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
Regarding classyron's post. You don't refute my science but merely state it wrong. In the past my wife dressed for renaissance festivals and I can tell you a tight bodice can do wonders. Now I only stated that the two pictures shown were not convincing due to the change in bikini/bra; if other pictures are brought into the argument that is another story entirely.

Sure, here you go, bro. Compare the one in question to these older ones:

http://www.lpsg.org/attachments/120428d1297801612-denise-milani-denise-jpg

vs

ImageBam - Fast, Free Image Hosting and Photo Sharing

You don't need a protractor to figure this out.

There's nothing wrong with them being fake. But they are fake.

classyron

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

I would have agreed with you if she was in a bodice at a ren fair in the pics. She was not. She was wearing bikinis.