Denise Richards: Size Queen

Notaguru2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
lol... I saw a trailer for Denise's new reality show this week. She's in this SUV talking it up with a friend of hers when she proclaims, "I can't help it if I like hot sexy guys with big dicks!" hahaha

I wonder if that was a shot @ Charlie Sheen?

If we can figure out who all she's slept with, we can likely determine who to add to the celebrity endowment hall of fame =) One thing is certain, someone has put it to her recently. lol

D_Steve_Blough_Jobs

Account Disabled
Media
I understand that Charlie was pretty well endowed. And supposedly Ritchie is legendary for having a big cock. So I guess there is something to that.
All I know is she is my DREAMWOMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I probably am not packin enough for her though but would love a chance to give a shot.
CJ

lwd

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
If we can figure out who all she's slept with, we can likely determine who to add to the celebrity endowment hall of fame =) One thing is certain, someone has put it to her recently. lol

I admit, it was me. We were supposed to keep it a secret, but she has to blab about my big size to the masses. And so it goes (sigh).

thirteenbyseven

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The only trailer I could find was one with Denise and her sister looking at a computer list of people she has supposedly dated and/or married like Charlie, Scott Baio, Richie Sambora, etc. There was just typical teaser dialogue designed to lure male fans of Denise Richards to her reality show but nothing about size.

Have a link?

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
lol... I saw a trailer for Denise's new reality show this week. She's in this SUV talking it up with a friend of hers when she proclaims, "I can't help it if I like hot sexy guys with big dicks!" hahaha I wonder if that was a shot @ Charlie Sheen?

I saw that clip. It was on her interview with Matt Lauer last week. I did a double take because I was surprised they showed a risque clip at 9AM.

Ms.Teacher

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
lol... I saw a trailer for Denise's new reality show this week. She's in this SUV talking it up with a friend of hers when she proclaims, "I can't help it if I like hot sexy guys with big dicks!" hahaha

I saw that and they bleeped out the end, but it was kind of obvious what she said. I'm not sure if she was being serious or just joking around. I've heard Janet Jackson and Heather Locklear mention size before. I think at times they do it for shock value, and to keep their sex symbol image alive in the public eye.

thirteenbyseven

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

I saw that and they bleeped out the end, but it was kind of obvious what she said. I'm not sure if she was being serious or just joking around. I've heard Janet Jackson and Heather Locklear mention size before. I think at times they do it for shock value, and to keep their sex symbol image alive in the public eye.

Absolutely right on the mark. Here is the reality series teaser designed for all of us guys with really long ones to fantasize over: On YouTube under Denise Richards It's Complicated Super Teaser. While she looks great, this is a woman who makes Britney Spears look like a Rhodes Scholar that they once cast as a nuclear scientist in a Bond movie. :rolleyes: