Dennis Cole

Mensch1351

Cherished Member
Media
In the only other State that begins with "K"!
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I don't dish...I have to work in that town...even though he's washed up! When I retire I'll be the NEW Rhona Barrett reporting live from Hollywood!:smile:

Let me know when the book comes out --- I'll definitely want to buy a copy!!! :wink:

Reactions: Greenbear

lanray

Experimental Member
Media
Do any of you older members remember Dennis Cole? He was married at one time to Jacqueline Smith (formerly with Charlies Angels). He has a huge thick dick that was always evident down his left leg. He played in a couple of TV series and was guest star back in the 70's and 80's. He was a gorgeous man with blonde hair and a wonderful body. Anyone have any photos of him? I think he now does stage productions.

Big en

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I am way to young to remember him. That's my story and I am sticking to it:biggrin1:

Trittman2001

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was watching an old episode of "Charlie's Angels" (1st season on dvd) and was reminded what a stunningly handsome man Dennis Cole was!! He guest-starred on the show periodically. He & Jaclyn met on the set and eventually married in 1978 until their divorce in 1981. My God though!!! Talk about personifying the term "beautiful people", this stud was sheer perfection!! Sexy, masculine & hunky off-the-scale. Was shocked to read that he died in 2009 at age 69. Career & looks faded dramatically in later years, sucks to see such a decline. Would love to know if anyone had any pics of him that accentuate a bulge (as he was a model in his early career).

D

deleted300444

Hey, huge Jacklyn Smith fan here...I know Dennis Cole, he was a rugged, handsome guy and unfortunately died of liver failure due to alchoholism.

There ie a big bulge of him somewhere, Imdg?, shirtlesss white athletic shorts, with. head outline. I am so specific, I just saw it somewhere about two weeks ago.

He was Ms Smiths srcond husband. She is on number four currently....and still hot.

lean404

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I just watched an episode of The Love Boat, season1 #2. Dennis plays a PI and falls in love with Jacquline Smith. He was very handsome. The pictures of him with the white tennis shorts and and the light colored trousers walking with J.Smith are from that episode.

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Dennis Cole was a very unhappy self-destructive man after his star faded and I'm sure much of his misery was linked to the murder of his son.

He was a very mean drunk and once I found out he was a wife beater I can't find him sexy or hot no matter what old photos we dredge up. This is how I remember him and what he looked like the last time I saw him shopping in Florida.

Attachments

mikey41

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Thank you, Dennis, wherever you are for showing me your huge cock in the men's room. That come hither smile was a bonus!

quent19791

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I always had a weakness for those "B-actors", who were never going to become stars, but were still familiar to most people. The two who epitomized this for me were Dennis Cole and Christopher George. Just really masculine guys who you just knew were great in the sack.

BTW, I love those early shots of Dennis from the Athletic Model Guild's "Physique Pictorial". There were several future TV stars who posed nude before they got their big break. Glenn Corbett (who replaced George Maharis on Route 66) can be seen in all his glory in PP, under the name Glenn Robinson.